Why our boycott campaign against Israel makes sense #BDS

So babies being blown up is O.K,and dogs isn't?

And people against babies being blown up are idiots?

The word ignorant, would be an understatement.:roll:

Tell me where I said it`s ok to kill babies but not dogs!! Just because I prefer animals to people doesn`t mean I think it`s funny to see people being killed. If you don`t want a question answered honestly then don`t ask, simples :roll:

---------- Post added 07-08-2014 at 20:43 ----------

I suppose you were one of the idiots stood outside Cole Bros a few months ago who I gave my daughter a fiver to put in your collection :loopy: I won't fall for that again .

Good for you, no one forces you to give anything to anyone :loopy: Just ETA I don`t go begging either.

Edited by Jackie2141

I suppose you are one of the idiots that went in Sainsbury`s on the Moor protesting last week :loopy:

No i popped over to the new moor market and was surprised to see new potatoes from Israel. So much for supporting local...to illegal !

little do people know the story about this little potato. grown on stolen land and water. If you are a farmer, Israel will declare your water well a military zone. You then have to walk 8 miles to buy and carry the water back. meanwhile , the 450,000 squatters can help themselves to as much as they like. All part of the on going land grab...

villagers in the West Bank face a catch-22: if they obey the law they cannot collect water. But if they fail to water the land, they lose it anyway

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2011/sep/14/west-bank-villagers-battle-water

http://cognitiveliberty.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/mekerot2.jpg

No i popped over to the new moor market and was surprised to see new potatoes from Israel. So much for supporting local...to illegal !

little do people know the story about this little potato. grown on stolen land and water. If you are a farmer, Israel will declare your water well a military zone. You then have to walk 8 miles to buy and carry the water back. meanwhile , the 450,000 squatters can help themselves to as much as they like. All part of the on going land grab...

villagers in the West Bank face a catch-22: if they obey the law they cannot collect water. But if they fail to water the land, they lose it anyway

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2011/sep/14/west-bank-villagers-battle-water

http://cognitiveliberty.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/mekerot2.jpg

Illegal spuds, they should be locked up (with sprouts because they're horrible too).

Well I think you find they do, even if they don't like to admit it, for precisely the reasons I mentioned. But that's only to be expected because muslims even hate themselves i.e. all the infighting in Syria, Iraq, Libya, egypt etc. Mind you, it could be argued that even Christians hate themselves i.e. Catholics and Protestants ... and no, I'm not a Christian.

thats a really really naieve way of looking at it, its far more than "hating themselves"

it shows you really dont have a clue

I see George Galloway has been stoking up hate declaring Bradford an Israeli free zone, not just goods but academics, lecturers, doctors and even Israeli tourists not welcome.

But he doesn't really mean Israeli Arabs does he, or Israeli Christians, Muslims or Druze. What he really means is Jews. Bit of a dangerous time given the rise in anti-Semitism to be trying to ignite a pogrom.

I see George Galloway has been stoking up hate declaring Bradford an Israeli free zone, not just goods but academics, lecturers, doctors and even Israeli tourists not welcome.

But he doesn't really mean Israeli Arabs does he, or Israeli Christians, Muslims or Druze. What he really means is Jews. Bit of a dangerous time given the rise in anti-Semitism to be trying to ignite a pogrom.

Do you have any idea as to what's been happening in Gaza this last month?

Tell me where I said it`s ok to kill babies but not dogs!! Just because I prefer animals to people doesn`t mean I think it`s funny to see people being killed. If you don`t want a question answered honestly then don`t ask, simples :roll:

---------- Post added 07-08-2014 at 20:43 ----------

Good for you, no one forces you to give anything to anyone :loopy: Just ETA I don`t go begging either.

Lets just hope people don't judge you and your cause,in same ignorant way you just did eh?

"But if you don't like that answer...tough!

Simples eh?"

That attitude will only do your cause harm in the long run,I can guarantee you that.:roll:

Not saying that war is a good thing but its funny how people pick their conflicts to get involved in. It seems the trouble in Palestine/Isreal is a very trendy 'Bandwagon' to be jumping on at the moment.

Here's a very small list of wars that are currently happening...some of which have been going on for a very long time.

WARS (1000+ battle-related deaths in year):

Syria

Afghanistan

Iraq

Pakistan

Nigeria

D.R. Congo

South Sudan

Israel/Gaza

Ukraine

Libya

SERIOUS ARMED CONFLICTS (200-999 battle-deaths in year)

Central African Republic

India

Mali

The Philippines

Russia

Somalia

Sudan

Yemen

OTHER ARMED CONFLICTS (fewer than 200 battle-deaths in year)

Algeria

Colombia

D.R. Congo (Katanga, in addition to conflict listed above)

Ethiopia (2 conflicts)

India (2 others in addition to Maoist conflict listed above)

Malaysia

Mozambique

Burma (Myanmar) (3 conflicts)

Pakistan (Balochistan, in addition to conflict listed above)

Philippines (second armed group in addition to the conflict listed above)

Thailand

Turkey

Uganda

United States (global war on terror)