Why our boycott campaign against Israel makes sense #BDS

I wouldn't have you as a tenant in the first place so how would you sue me? :hihi:

---------- Post added 16-10-2014 at 22:12 ----------

I wouldn't have you as a tenant in the first place so how would you sue me? :hihi:

By the way I said it to make a point in response to RossyRooney bringing up this Asian business boycot that is apparently gathering momentum on Facebook in response to the Rotherham abuse scandal but never mind.......

Echo? ......................

If any Asian businesses go under due to an Asian business boycott then I'm sure they will be eligible to claim benefits.

:rolleyes:

Why should they? Please do explain.

I know people that were self-employed for years and none of them were entitled to any benefits when their contract came to an end.

And before anyone asks. they had paid both income tax and bought national insurance stamps.

---------- Post added 17-10-2014 at 13:38 ----------

I think you will find it is when Egypty Syria and Jordan all ganged up and attacked Israel.

I think you will find that it was basically a pre-emptive strike by Israel. Though I am not questioning the justification of their action at the time.

Whislt I do believe that old history is important I accept that others do not and the six day war is old history now.

If any Asian businesses go under due to an Asian business boycott then I'm sure they will be eligible to claim benefits.

Now that you have bought this boycot that is gathering momentum on facebook to my attention then maybe I should consider whether in retaliation I should serve notice on the 7 white non muslim families living in my properties. :rolleyes:

I see you are showing your true racist credentials not that anyone was ever in any doubt.

AZTEC

Handyman - Property Care Service

aztecpropertycareservice@fsmail.net

But its good of you to put your company details on here so we can all boycott you.

Edited by roosterboost

I see you are showing your true racist credentials not that anyone was ever in any doubt.

AZTEC

Handyman - Property Care Service

aztecpropertycareservice@fsmail.net

But its good of you to put your company details on here so we can all boycott you.

I'm booked up for months so sorry I can't come and give you a quote...:)

Did you not notice the rolly eyes smiley I used at the end of my post you quoted?

Are you not intelligent enough to realise the point I made by posting that quote?

Edited by mafya