Why our boycott campaign against Israel makes sense #BDS

I'm booked up for months so sorry I can't come and give you a quote...:)

Did you not notice the rolly eyes smiley I used at the end of my post you quoted?

Are you not intelligent enough to realise the point I made by posting that quote?

You do seem to have a lot of time on your hands. Perhaps if you were a little brighter you would realise that you are rather transparent.

I'm booked up for months so sorry I can't come and give you a quote...:)

Did you not notice the rolly eyes smiley I used at the end of my post you quoted?

Are you not intelligent enough to realise the point I made by posting that quote?

Have you not been watching Coronation Street?

Have you not been watching Coronation Street?

I've just this minute got back from North Crawley so unfortunately I've missed Corrie, did anything interesting happen?

---------- Post added 17-10-2014 at 20:21 ----------

You do seem to have a lot of time on your hands. Perhaps if you were a little brighter you would realise that you are rather transparent.

Not as transparent as you are.........

Edited by mafya

"Marx's mother; Henrietta Pressburg, was no less illustrious coming from a long-line of Dutch rabbis (4) herself (who had originally come from Hungary). (5)

It can thus be seen very quickly that both sides of Marx's ancestry betray a purely Jewish origin and not only a purely Jewish origin, but rather a purely rabbinical line and quite possibly a priestly (Kohanim) one as well. "

http://semiticcontroversies.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/was-karl-marx-jewish.html

it is not my problem or indeed anyone else's problem that you do not know what is a Jew and what is not when it is very simple what the criteria is. It is 1) somebody whose mother is or was a Jew and 2) somebody who was not born a Jew, but who converts to the religion of Judaism.

that is it. Nobody else apart from people in categories 1) and 2) are Jews.

Marx's mother was not herself a Jew, just because some of her ancestors may have been is irrelevant, Karl Marx's ancestry would have been enough for him to have been condemned to death as a Jew by the Nazis, and it would have also been enough for him to apply to become Israeli under their Law of Return as the criteria for both was/is that at least one grandparent must have been Jewish.

having one grandparent that is/was Jewish is enough for somebody to be classed as a Jewish Israeli but it is not enough for somebody to be classed as a Jew.

you see this with numerous Russian immigrants in today's Israel who qualified to become Israelis by having one or more Jewish parents or grandparents, however because their mothers were not Jewish they are not Jews any more than Karl Marx was a Jew.

Edited by blake

• 1 month later...

Why our boycott campaign against Israel makes sense #BDS

Jaffa was a Arab town ethnically cleansed by Israel. Over 90% out kicked out and the remaining few are still being persecuted.

In June 1948 Israeli Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion wrote in his diary: “Jaffa will be a Jewish city. War is war.” Less than a year later he reported to the Israeli parliament that 45,000 new Jewish immigrants had been settled in the city’s “abandoned” homes.

Whatever side of the coin you are....Jaffa brand is not only stolen property but are blood oranges!

Enjoy your Jaffa :)

Edited by Mozilla

• 2 weeks later...
Why don't we ban products from India one of the worlds most sexist, racist and child exploiting nations.

I think it's because they not supporting either the right or the wrong side in the middle east.

right or wrong in this case being a matter of personal perspective or choice.