Orange/EE customer service - does it get worse than this?

Three service for me has been pretty good, that said I have a Samsung so even though (my contract has 5 days left) over the past couple of years I've had one or two issues they simply have to do nothing they just say ''There's a Samsung in town'' so I don't have to deal with their customer service. I have had to claim on the insurance when I broke my phone and by 10am the next day there was a new phone delivered so that wasn't bad either.

Anyway EE. in my previous contracts I've had bad experiences with them personally including a couple of stolen phones resulting in a total of nearly £700 in phone calls which they ''Couldn't prove I didn't make'' so I got none of it back. (Despite reporting the phones as stolen) Even when one of my phones were away for repair I tried calling the number they gave me when I wanted to inquire about the status of repair and for 2 weeks I couldn't get through. I went in to the shop I took it back to and asked if they would be able to find out, they said ''We don't have a number we'd just have to use the one you have'' that could be true but I find it hard to believe.