What's the point in spouting political prose on here?

I agree with the stupid school holiday fines....it never did me any harm when I was little and we had a holiday somewhere for a week or a fortnight....There was someone on the TV news this morning saying that effectively these fines, just end up hurting the less well off in society, who can't afford peak time holiday prices, so book cheaper off peak holidays, and then get clobbered with a fine.....it's all wrong!...

I agree with the stupid school holiday fines....it never did me any harm when I was little and we had a holiday somewhere for a week or a fortnight....There was someone on the TV news this morning saying that effectively these fines, just end up hurting the less well off in society, who can't afford peak time holiday prices, so book cheaper off peak holidays, and then get clobbered with a fine.....it's all wrong!...
Now you're talking politics!

Sometimes I read some of the heated political discussions on here, and they bring to mind those House of Commons debates where the speaker yells out,

Order! Order!

:hihi:

Now you're talking politics!

Sometimes I read some of the heated political discussions on here, and they bring to mind those House of Commons debates where the speaker yells out,

Order! Order!

:hihi:

Well I suppose 'technically' you're right Janie48 :blush:....But only in as much as it's political will that's made the fines an issue (apparently even more so now)....

By the way...Hello :wave:

Well I suppose 'technically' you're right Janie48 :blush:....But only in as much as it's political will that's made the fines an issue (apparently even more so now)....

By the way...Hello :wave:

Hello to you too, nice to see you back.:wave:

I was beginning to think you'd retired.

Archived