Christians now fleeing from the islamists Iraq

Muslims have shown time and again to be very capable of mobilising in large numbers to protest, as we've seen lately. Just wondering where the anti-ISIS protests are, ISIS are committing atrocities in the name of your faith after all, surely something worth protesting?

Just imagine if Israel was involved.

I think the Islamic Radicals will push the modern world too far soon enough.

Im not even sure thier imagination would save them from any wrath directed from China, should they invariably invite it.

Already happening. That said the Chinese will stamp on anything.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jan/17/xinjiang-religious-extremists-china-terrorism

Do you really think all Muslims support what isis are doing?

I don't agree with what is happening as it is innocent civilians that are being killed/forced to flee.

I'm sure they don't, I agree.

But how long will it be before a US attack on extremists is twisted / interpretted as an attack on Islam, causing all Islamists to unite against the 'common enemy,' the US infidels, and then all hell will break lose.

Hope I'm wrong...

I'm sure they don't, I agree.

But how long will it be before a US attack on extremists is twisted / interpretted as an attack on Islam, causing all Islamists to unite against the 'common enemy,' the US infidels, and then all hell will break lose.

Hope I'm wrong...

That would have happened by now, certainly after Iraq when they bombed Sunni and Shia alike. Now most Muslim deaths are at the hands of another Muslim.

Archived