Christians now fleeing from the islamists Iraq

The nutters have murdered another 80 men and kidnapped all the women and young girls according to News at ten .

Brave lads who cover their faces when interviewed on the T.V. ! just in case they decide they would like to return to the corrupt west maybe.

I'm guessing this is the young man you are talking about, http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28807384

It makes one wonder where they get these ideas from.

"God has commanded for the Muslims to go and fight jihad",

For Ahmed it is a religious call he cannot ignore: "This thing takes takes precedence over everything else in my life at the moment, this is the biggest thing for a Muslim.

"To die as a martyr is the promise of paradise, the highest paradise."

I'm guessing this is the young man you are talking about, http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28807384

It makes one wonder where they get these ideas from.

"God has commanded for the Muslims to go and fight jihad",

For Ahmed it is a religious call he cannot ignore: "This thing takes takes precedence over everything else in my life at the moment, this is the biggest thing for a Muslim.

Was just going to post that myself. I wonder how many people on this web site share his views, even if they won't admit it?

[quote=firemanbob;10632325"This thing takes takes precedence over everything else in my life at the moment, this is the biggest thing for a Muslim.

How do you negotiate peacefully with someone with these beliefs.....In essence he's saying......"It's our way or the highway"

There are apparently at least 400 British Muslims out there fighting for IS.

According to Birmingham Labour MP Khalid Mahmood its 1500.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/iraq-crisis-isis-has-recruited-at-least-1500-britons-to-fight-abroad-warns-birmingham-mp-9556790.html

---------- Post added 16-08-2014 at 11:50 ----------

Let's hope they stay there.

I was hoping for them to achieve their goal of getting into highest paradise.

How do you negotiate peacefully with someone with these beliefs.....In essence he's saying......"It's our way or the highway"

You continue to negotiate until a crime is committed. Then you apply justice. (A crime may be committed by inciting hatred or violence).

In an "us or them" situation, we make sure that we do all we can to ensure we prevail.

What we mustn't do is label all Moslims as terrorists or over-react. If you make enemies of peace loving moderates, you only perpetuate a bad situation. If you give time to moderates, listen to them, engage with them, you empower them and disempower the hardliners.

Nice in theory I know. Sometimes you don't get a chance to negotiate. In those circumstances, use force in the name of justice, not anger or vengeance.

Archived