Reasons why sheffield is a poor relation to leeds

It might be advisable to check the reputation of other police authorities , i.e. the met, the west midlands , mid wales , and north yorkshire , all of whom have been severely criticized for their methods , not just south Yorkshire .

That doe's not say that there is any justification in any one of them . I am sure that there has been maladministration in all fields . There are rotten apples in every barrel , that does not mean to say that the whole barrel is rotten.

I would suggest that you , in your own words , stick to the facts , however unpalatable .

Just walk away. He's a drunk troll. He's had a packet of wine gums and a sniff of the bar maids apron.

Absolutely hilarious :-) Im certainly no troll, get and to suggest i roll in my own poo is fantastic, surely you must see the hypocrisy there, again if anyone wants to speak to me I'll give you my number, I'm a very reasonable chap and who knows you might cange my mind ;-)

Absolutely hilarious :-) Im certainly no troll, get and to suggest i roll in my own poo is fantastic, surely you must see the hypocrisy there, again if anyone wants to speak to me I'll give you my number, I'm a very reasonable chap and who knows you might cange my mind ;-)

........nope

It is sad to allow hat could be a reasonable discussion to degenerate into a slanging match , but I think you may be right .

OP has one agenda. **** everyone off from Sheffield. What's the point.

If you want a reasonable discussion, fire away, I'm all ears!

I think I won the argument then, to be honest Sheff people on the whole are lovely, and the ones who have responded have mainly been very articulate and quite passionate about sheff, still got some catching up to do though, and to try and justify the state of the steel industry is laughable, ask the people of stocksbridge, attercliffe ewtc

Archived