Any uses for old business cards?

Got a few hundred business cards from previous jobs, is it worth keeping them or stick them in the blue recycling box?

I'm thinking they'd do for writing notes on the back or something. Has anyone else done anything with theirs?

It depends how creative you are and how much time you have.

You could always stick two together and use them as luggage tags. Most airlines use e tickets not so don't issue luggage tags.

Are you a craft person? Have you hear of altered art? Use them to make gift tags or part of a collage / altered art project.

If not, just recycle them. I'm sure there are suggestions on the 'net if you Google the subject.

Got a few hundred business cards from previous jobs, is it worth keeping them or stick them in the blue recycling box?

I'm thinking they'd do for writing notes on the back or something. Has anyone else done anything with theirs?

have a look on ebay. i'm sure there are business card collectors in the world. just like matchboxes, phonecards, beermats etc,.

I keep one of mine as a little reminder of the job... but I just stick the rest in the recycling.

The little plastic boxes they come in are useful though for storing screws and small "bits and bobs".

Archived