Issue with new neighbour.

The barrier solution could be a non starter, he would have to fit collapsible ones to allow access for the heavier items mentioned in your earlier posts, on doing this he would need to issue all the tenants with keys in case they needed access and you would be back at square one I'm afraid.

The barrier solution could be a non starter, he would have to fit collapsible ones to allow access for the heavier items mentioned in your earlier posts, on doing this he would need to issue all the tenants with keys in case they needed access and you would be back at square one I'm afraid.

Aside from the fact that heavier items could be bought in through the front door there is no reason why he couldn't keep the only set of keys and only issue them on demand... or he could give everyone other than the offending resident a set.

jb

I'm tempted to point out that maybe now you can see the disadvantage of parking permit zones since I seem to remember you've been all in favour of them on previous threads This awkward situation wouldn't arise if you didn't live in one.

I still am in favour of permit zones. We took on the house because of it's location and in full awareness of the permit required.

The house is ideally located for us in terms of my partner's disability. In her chair she's within 10 mins journey time of a large supermarket, the bus/train station (if she wants to go out and I'm at work as I'd take the car and before anyone cribs, it's mine not on motorbility), town centre & various other amenities.

---------- Post added 12-08-2014 at 23:11 ----------

Aside from the fact that heavier items could be bought in through the front door there is no reason why he couldn't keep the only set of keys and only issue them on demand... or he could give everyone other than the offending resident a set.

jb

This tbh, he only allows it as a courtesy whilst moving in/out. At all other times the tenancy must be adhered to.

Archived