Kiddicare Rotherham

Wow, massive store too and not been there long. Have to say, I found it expensive when I went and only bought a changing bag that was on offer.

It has to be down to low footfall through the door. They talk of recovery, down south maybe, but north of the border things a still tough when you speak to the man in the street.

Edited by verona

Wow, massive store too and not been there long. Have to say, I found it expensive when I went and only bought a changing bag that was on offer.

It has to be down to low footfall through the door. They talk of recovery, down south maybe, but north of the border things a still tough when you speak to the man in the street.

It's not just the rotherham store closing, it all of them, north and south.

If you want to find a reason then look to morrisons bad management.

Guest busdriver1
It seems that particular unit in Parkgate is cursed. Every business that's opened in it has failed within 24 months of opening. Anyone remember it's former occupant, Best Buy?

But they sold overpriced tat with school kids as "experts". No wonder they closed.

• 1 month later...