Eggs benedict in Sheffield - absolutely unbelievable!

ohmyword

LOL, its not a school anymore, the 3 Bears Cafe is based in the old school dining hall, all freshly made food, quality produce and I am sure they do eggs ANY style. Cafe is open to the public, home made cakes and coffee also available.

---------- Post added 12-08-2014 at 12:24 ----------

Check them out on Facebook, Three Bears Kitchen

Ah great. Thanks. That's good news.

Wow. Thanks to you all too. Some great suggestions on here. It has even given me an idea to write a pamf-lett about EGGS BENEDICT. We go to all these places what people have said and we write ratings for each of the places based on their EGGS BENEDICT.

e.g.

EGG - 9/10

MUFFIN - 7/10

WAITRESS NICE? - 6/10

CLEAN BOGS - 9/10

and so on and so forth

How about Jameson's Café and Tea Rooms on Abbeydale Road - lovely food in there:

http://www.jamesonstearooms.co.uk/

But don't dare the cake tapas unless you've had no breakfast - it's a challenge but you can't stop eating it as it's so delicious and then you need to snooze it off for the afternoon!

Never in my life have I heard of this place but yeah it looks good too. Cor. Me and the boys (and Keeley if she bothers to come) have got a lot of choice and also options here. We best crack on with it pretty soon.

How about Jameson's Café and Tea Rooms on Abbeydale Road - lovely food in there:

http://www.jamesonstearooms.co.uk/

But don't dare the cake tapas unless you've had no breakfast - it's a challenge but you can't stop eating it as it's so delicious and then you need to snooze it off for the afternoon!

My OH regularly goes there for afternoon tea but can never manage to finish so brings me home leftovers!

Archived