Eggs benedict in Sheffield - absolutely unbelievable!

ohmyword

Hi everyone. Me and my friends are fans of eating really good food and we was just wondering if one of you could help me in certain ways. Help us all really.

There is a dish called EGGS BENEDICT and we had some on holiday a few years ago and forgotten all about it. That was until we saw a man called BENEDICT on TV (don’t remember his other names). Anyway it made me say to Robert about the EGGS BENEDICT what we once had (on holiday).

Now for question for you is WHERE IS THE PLACE TO GO IN SHEFFIELD TO GET UNBELIEVABLE EGGS BENEDICT FOR DECENT PRICE?

We’re planning on going for some this week or maybe at the weekend but we just need you to suggest where to go. Keeley reckons there is such a place as TAMPA but I can’t find no details of it. Keeley isn’t the most cleverest person in our group though so its understood LOL!!

We have them from time to time at the Milestone at Neepsend.

My favourite would be Croque Madame.

Toast with ham, poached or fried egg and melted cheese. I've not found anywhere in Sheffield that serves it.

http://www.saveur.com/article/Recipes/Croque-Madame-Sandwich

Cafe Rouge have Croque Madame on their breakfast menu, I'm a fan of that dish too, almost every meal is improved by the addition of cheese!

http://www.caferouge.co.uk/menus/sheffield-st-pauls/breakfast-menu-1

It's been a long time since I ate it there but I remember it being of a decent enough quality.

Tamper (Sellers Wheel) does an amazing Eggs Benedict.

But the winner in Sheffield by a mile for Eggs Benedict is Marmadukes Cafe.

There sauce is AMAZING!

http://www.marmadukescafedeli.co.uk/

Thank you for the further info. Yes, we had UNBELIEVABLE EGGS BENEDICT at Tamper the other day. But you reckon Marmadukes is even better? Well, that's quite a statement to make Mr. Green (or Missus Green if that's what you are). I think we will go there next.

It's quite exciting really because we've started something special now!

Thank you for the further info. Yes, we had UNBELIEVABLE EGGS BENEDICT at Tamper the other day. But you reckon Marmadukes is even better? Well, that's quite a statement to make Mr. Green (or Missus Green if that's what you are). I think we will go there next.

It's quite exciting really because we've started something special now!

Tampers is of course, an excellent Eggs Benedict but Marmadukes most definitely beat them. Id say the Tamper one is more artistic and looks way more complicated on the plate, and is probably a much bigger portion. But Marmadukes sauce is truly truly amazing. Youll want to go back the next day, for sure!

btw...its a Mrs :)

Also, Marmadukes sometimes make a tomato salad, if its on the menu when you get there, definitely ask for a portion to share with your friends to go with your EB.

Archived