Eggs benedict in Sheffield - absolutely unbelievable!

ohmyword

Tampers is of course, an excellent Eggs Benedict but Marmadukes most definitely beat them. Id say the Tamper one is more artistic and looks way more complicated on the plate, and is probably a much bigger portion. But Marmadukes sauce is truly truly amazing. Youll want to go back the next day, for sure!

btw...its a Mrs :)

Also, Marmadukes sometimes make a tomato salad, if its on the menu when you get there, definitely ask for a portion to share with your friends to go with your EB.

Ah right. Well thank you for the clarification. Yes, we thought the one at Tamper looked real good and it was so good to eat. So we'll go to Marmaduke's next then as we continue our ongoing mission to eat EGGS BENEDICT everywhere. It's weird really because our intention was never to do this but I suppose it's taken off full blam and here we go! Tomato is not summat I really like but I'll tell the others and maybe they'll sit down and have one. Thank you for that added extra suggestion.

Archived