Garnier/L'oreal products given to Israeli Soldiers in Gaza

here comes Bob - can't have a discussion about owt to do with Gaza without Bob. That's democracy. People all over the world are offended - Bob - easily or otherwise. L'Oreal will lose sales, that's why they apologised, cos cash is what they're after. Once again, we see that Israeli tactics are just not working this time, at least in part because they've tried to pull a 'deeply upset about all the children we've slaughtered - honest' whilst fundamentalist Zionists like 'Bob' continue to fully support the killing of the kiids and seem to take some relish in it.

In the meantime, big companies that have fingers in the Israeli pie are getting nervous, social media has the power to hurt them - I , for instance, have just found 6 L'Oreal/Garnier products in the bathroom - my daughter favours them apparently (I'm a budget soap man myself), but will never buy them again, that's probably hundreds if not thousands of £s of business lost in the future, and it can happen all over the world now.

I emailed L'Oreal and suggested they donate a huge bundle of hygeine products to the Gazans in an attempt to win custom - sure you'll agree - Bob.

I haven't seen anyone relishing in the slaughter of children.

L’Oréal has partnered with IRD to ship health & hygiene products to our programs around the world. - See more at: http://www.ird.org/about-us/donors-and-partners/loreal#sthash.l0my8Oxq.dpuf

Drought relief in the Horn of Africa. New schools in Jordan and health clinics in Ethiopia. Healthcare knowledge and incomes for women in Mozambique. Livelihoods for refugees in Lebanon and Jordan. Youth engagement to reduce violent extremism in West Africa. A bumper cashew harvest in Senegambia. And cultural preservation in Kosovo. Learn how IRD partnered with donors and local communities to make a world of difference in 2012.

---------- Post added 12-08-2014 at 13:50 ----------

L’Oreal donates calamity-resilient classrooms.

TANAUAN, LEYTE - L’Oreal Philippines, a world leader in the beauty and cosmetics industry, broke ground today (June 26, Thursday) at the Tugop Elementary School in this town, to herald the construction of two school buildings with two classrooms each which are said to be examples of typhoon resistant, earthquake resilient designs.

You clearly don't want a discussion, you just want to rant and exaggerate.

---------- Post added 12-08-2014 at 13:39 ----------

L’Oréal Group Donates 100 Million Yen To Support The Victims And Families Of Tohoku Massive Earthquake.

exagerate what Bob? - be specific man. I clearly want a discussion, I invited you by name. your 'rants' are valuable to the palestinian cause,cos they demonstrate and illustrate the extent that fundamentalist Zionist supporters are just likeother fundamentalists ,religious orotherwise, by dehumanising those who disagree with them and being , at best, unmoved by their suffering.

That plays well in Israel, (brave Jewish Israeli opponents are under sustained attack) - but the rest of the world is appalled and mobilising like never before - not buying some hair cream is small beer, but if enough people join in L'Oreal goes under and other companies have to consider whether Israel is the place to be.

Discuss Bob, I urge you.

Top 50 socially responsible corporations 2011

One of few companies in the industry to provide a statement on the use of nanotechnologies in its beauty products. Given the uncertain impact of nano-ingredients on human health, such disclosure is significant.

All wood fibre used in L’Oreal’s packaging is obtained from sustainably certified sources. The company also uses Trulor cardboard, which is lighter in weight and made using a chlorine-free production process.

L’Oreal’s Body Shop subsidiary is one of few cosmetic brands which does not test on animals. The Body Shop regularly complies with internationally recognized audits conducted by the Humane Cosmetics Standard of the British Union for the Abolition of Vivisection.

exagerate what Bob? - be specific man. I clearly want a discussion, I invited you by name. your 'rants' are valuable to the palestinian cause,cos they demonstrate and illustrate the extent that fundamentalist Zionist supporters are just likeother fundamentalists ,religious orotherwise, by dehumanising those who disagree with them and being , at best, unmoved by their suffering.

That plays well in Israel, (brave Jewish Israeli opponents are under sustained attack) - but the rest of the world is appalled and mobilising like never before - not buying some hair cream is small beer, but if enough people join in L'Oreal goes under and other companies have to consider whether Israel is the place to be.

Discuss Bob, I urge you.

The rest of the world isn't mobilising like never before, this is a massive over exaggeration. Most don't oppose Israels right to defend its self against terrorist rockets.

exagerate what?
:hihi:

Local Israeli subsidiary does a photo-op as a local marketing initiative without say-so or sanction from the mothership, which doesn't even know about it (I'll be good money even their regional manager/director didn't know about it either).

Next thing, monothinkers scream blue-murder and call for boycott of, no, not the local Israeli subsidiary, not even L'Oreal Middle East - but the entire multinational, globally, which is now just about accused of ordering the killing children at board level.

For 500 girly packs given to IDF female soldiers at the initiative of some junior marketing graduate/manager in Tel Aviv.

Sense of perspective? WTF is that? :rolleyes:

And then we wonder why politics are so shallow and personal integrity a redundant expression these days.

Archived