Blue drum on garage roof?

Hi.

Our son moved into a house recently and there is a blue drum about half the size of a 25ltr. drum fixed onto his garage roof.

He has looked for contact numbers but he found none, i wondered if anyone could furnish us with any information as to what it may be before he takes it down and potentially damages it.

T.I.A.

Well, in that case he should get up there and investigate. What could possibly go wrong?

jb

I think that is his intention, but before potentially doing any damage to it I said that I would post on here to see if anyone had encounted one and could put me into the picture as to what it is.

was it not there when he viewed the house before purchasing it?

it could be anything from rubbish blown up there by the wind to part of an elaborate rain water harvesting contraption.

perhaps the previous owner could be contacted and asked about it.

he should check to see if its empty or not, if not and the contents appear noxious then its probably a matter for the fire brigade.

it could be anything from rubbish blown up there by the wind to part of an elaborate rain water harvesting contraption.

he should check to see if its empty or not, if not and the contents appear noxious then its probably a matter for the fire brigade.

Thank you all, I will pass on your thoughts.

... or Mike Ehrmantraut.

Archived