Adult Dance Classes

Im new to sheffield-ish and I used to dance when i was younger and im really interested in getting back into some kind of dancing. I used to do ballet, tap, modern and jazz. Although not necessarily want to do them again. Something easy to start with as am not as fit and flexible as i was a few years ago! :hihi:

Welcome to Sheffield Lilsheffield!

I don't know where you live but 'The City Limits' in the Hillsborough area offer good dance classes. It may be worth browsing their website to see if there is anything on there to suit your needs. Happy dancing!

Im new to sheffield-ish and I used to dance when i was younger and im really interested in getting back into some kind of dancing. I used to do ballet, tap, modern and jazz. Although not necessarily want to do them again. Something easy to start with as am not as fit and flexible as i was a few years ago! :hihi:

hello & welcome I can show you how to do the putsy dance for free no charge :hihi:

Welcome to Sheffield Lilsheffield!

I don't know where you live but 'The City Limits' in the Hillsborough area offer good dance classes. It may be worth browsing their website to see if there is anything on there to suit your needs. Happy dancing!

hi, Thanks, do you know the website address?

I went to the adult tap class at City Limits for a while. It was on a Thursday evening, from 6pm - 7pm and cost about £4.50 I think. The instructor, Ruth, was lovely, and I really enjoyed it. I was an absolute beginner, but there were some more advanced students too.

Only stopped going 'cos I moved out of the area, and I miss it!

Yep, I thought it was good too although it's a few years since I went. The teachers were excellent and I loved the space and atmosphere. I went for rock and roll and had such fun. I'm definitely thinking of going again when the classes start up again. I just have to decide which class. I'd be a complete beginner and don't pick up things as easily as I used to!!!

Archived