Neighbours That Annoy You

Once upon a time whenever I looked through my lounge window, I had a pleasant view of neighbouring housing, woodland view.......for the past 2+ years, whenever I look through my window all I see is 4 clothes lines full of washing 7 days a week.....every week, every month.

28 lines of washing every month.......the people concerned rarely go out to wear the clothes they wash, you see them dressed in the same things week after week.

Its like living in the past when there were back to back houses and there were clothes hung out in everyone's yard.

Is there anything that annoys you about your neighbours ?

My neighbours are so nosey. They open door window everytime we have a visitor, or they pretend to go in car and get something out. Even go to bottom of drive look up and down they go back in. Today I waa parking my car in garage and the woman had to open door window. She is a real nosey cow.

My neighbours are so nosey. They open door window everytime we have a visitor, or they pretend to go in car and get something out. Even go to bottom of drive look up and down they go back in. Today I waa parking my car in garage and the woman had to open door window. She is a real nosey cow.

When I lived at my parents we had a neighbour like that. Every hour of every day she was staring out of the window, watching who was coming and going. She used to gossip to the other neighbours, starting stupid rumours like that the woman at the end of the street was having an affair with a man who came to visit every lunch time (who was actually the nurse, the woman was ill and needed daily care).

Except the day my car got stolen. I knocked on this nosy parker's door and asked if she had seen the thief. She said she hadn't seen a thing. The thief did well to pick the only time in 25 years that she left that window to nick my car!

That was the same here. We went on holiday abroad on a Thursday and sometime Friday night/Saturday morning someone threw a hard drive through our large picture window in the living room. Nothing showed up on our CCTV, but there was a bit of a blind spot. But no one saw or heard anything. The adjoining (who ww suspect) was privately renting property and her and her 7 kids were all up all hours of night and she never heard anything. She has moved now, just need neighbours at the other side to move.