Withdraw funding from Israel to end the violence..

Boycotting Israel could be risky. If they start to run out of arms they will have to use their bigger weapons to end the conflict. If they didn't do this they would be obliterated.

These protests at stores who stock Israeli products is also counter productive because people are now refusing to use "Muslim" outlets and services.

Boycotting Israel could be risky. If they start to run out of arms they will have to use their bigger weapons to end the conflict. If they didn't do this they would be obliterated.

These protests at stores who stock Israeli products is also counter productive because people are now refusing to use "Muslim" outlets and services.

This is true. Many of my friends none of whom are Jewish are boycotting all 'muslim' goods and services. They are also encouraging others to do the same based on the disgusting acts done in the name of that religion.

that is not going to happen. Israel might only have 7 million people and be the size of Wales or Lake Michigan, but it is still one of the world's leading arms manufacturers and exports many times more weapons to other countries, than it imports.

This is true. Many of my friends none of whom are Jewish are boycotting all 'muslim' goods and services. They are also encouraging others to do the same based on the disgusting acts done in the name of that religion.

They should bring out an app like the one I use to Boycott Israeli goods, and maybe get some sort of moment going on twitter.

Any luck and everyone will gain a conscience and Boycott Israel until they have nothing to buy arms with and rely solely on the US for scraps until even that patience runs out.

They should bring out an app like the one I use to Boycott Israeli goods, and maybe get some sort of moment going on twitter.

Any luck and everyone will gain a conscience and Boycott Israel until they have nothing to buy arms with and rely solely on the US for scraps until even that patience runs out.

I honestly don't think that will happen. I reckon its 50/50 on who supports who. And I don't know one person who is boycotting Israeli goods but I know several who are boycotting Muslim shops.

It depends very much your political persuasion how you see the issue but a boycott is going to effect both parties, here in England.

Israel sell far more weapons than they buy, they export 80% of the weapons they produce, so they clearly don't need to buy any.

we wait to see what the internet anti Israel crowd will decide.

are the Israelis these death-peddling arms-exporting extortionist money-making maniacs, or these hopeless begging supplicants, dependent on foreign aid from wherever they can get it, but mainly from the United States?

which line, is it going to be?

---------- Post added 27-08-2014 at 03:57 ----------

never forget that ISIS do not fight, with bows and arrows and spears, they are modernist.

Israel just lies there, and waits.

Should I take it that your failure to provide an explanation of your comment is actually an inability to express your true feelings on the matter?

No................

---------- Post added 27-08-2014 at 09:43 ----------

That wont happen. :) Please do try though. Try your hardest and get all your friends (both of them) to do the same. Please, im implore you :)

Archived