Withdraw funding from Israel to end the violence..

No................

---------- Post added 27-08-2014 at 09:43 ----------

That wont happen. :) Please do try though. Try your hardest and get all your friends (both of them) to do the same. Please, im implore you :)

A load of Unions have joined the boycott with far more friends than I.

Its early days, see we shall.

No................

---------- Post added 27-08-2014 at 09:43 ----------

That wont happen. :) Please do try though. Try your hardest and get all your friends (both of them) to do the same. Please, im implore you :)

There are more people who will boycott Israeli goods than people who will boycott Muslim goods.

There are more people who will boycott Israeli goods than people who will boycott Muslim goods.

It depends what social groups you mix in... I don't know anyone who's boycotting Israel but I know several who are boycotting the other side. Including me now... I miss my curry but hey... I always had my hair cut at a Muslim barbers... no more... no more from the excellent fruit shop at Pitsmoor either..

---------- Post added 28-08-2014 at 21:11 ----------

A load of Unions have joined the boycott with far more friends than I.

Its early days, see we shall.

Ii would encourage people to leave this union then... Which one is it I'll ensure I never join..

It depends what social groups you mix in... I don't know anyone who's boycotting Israel but I know several who are boycotting the other side. Including me now... I miss my curry but hey... I always had my hair cut at a Muslim barbers... no more... no more from the excellent fruit shop at Pitsmoor either..

---------- Post added 28-08-2014 at 21:11 ----------

Ii would encourage people to leave this union then... Which one is it I'll ensure I never join..

Your support is heartwarming my friend :)

---------- Post added 29-08-2014 at 00:21 ----------

In your opinion. It is not uncommon for muslims and supporters of islam to shout louder than their numbers. Aggression replacing reason. You would be surprised how many people are boycotting muslim products and services conversely you would be surprised at how little support in the general public you actually have.

Peace and love to you :)

Your support is heartwarming my friend :)

---------- Post added 29-08-2014 at 00:21 ----------

In your opinion. It is not uncommon for muslims and supporters of islam to shout louder than their numbers. Aggression replacing reason. You would be surprised how many people are boycotting muslim products and services conversely you would be surprised at how little support in the general public you actually have.

Peace and love to you :)

We have enough of a Muslim community to not really care about how little support the general public have for us. :rolleyes::hihi:

At the end of the day, Israel is a free country, surrounded by countries that a) are not free by any definition of the term and b) despise Israel and Jews to the very core and have vowed to wipe them off the face of the earth. The world is a better place due to the existence of Israel, the larger the country is, the freer the Middle East is, and the more pressure there is on the governments of other countries to give their citizens the same freedom that Israelis enjoy. I honestly shake my head at the support that the so-called "left" gives Palestine, Iran, Saudi etc, when those countries would not hesitate one moment to behead anyone who even muttered a syllable of criticism against Islam or the powers that be there. It takes a massive level of cognitive dissonance to be able to call yourself a "liberal" and still support that.

Archived