Withdraw funding from Israel to end the violence..

Without the funding for the Iron Dome system, 1000's of Hamas rockets wouldve hit their targets in Israel causing alot more casualties & deaths.

Israel needs that Iron Dome system and will need alot of money to pay for it.

If Israel didn't have the Iron Dome, a lot more of their people would die from Hamas rocket attacks, and there would be really be no reason for them not to show an restraint in attacking Palestine and winning the war once and for all.

If Israel didn't have the Iron Dome, a lot more of their people would die from Hamas rocket attacks, and there would be really be no reason for them not to show an restraint in attacking Palestine and winning the war once and for all.

I'm not sure that Israel is going to be that concernmed about lack of funds. Its going to take rather more than a bunch of folks not buying dates from Tesco to do that.

Whilst the rest of the world was in recession Israel doubled GDP in 8 years. They sell Uzi machine guns and pilotless drone aircraft for rather more than £1/kilo. I can't see the Iron Dome coming down anytime soon.

That is because Israel is run properly, whereas Palestine is run by Hamas, who would rather stash money in Swiss bank accounts and buy missiles and fund tunnel building, mostly paid for by gullible Westerners. Then when the money runs dry, sacrifice some more children to get it flowing back in again. It's a scam that has been working well for decades now.

That is because Israel is run properly, whereas Palestine is run by Hamas, who would rather stash money in Swiss bank accounts and buy missiles and fund tunnel building, mostly paid for by gullible Westerners. Then when the money runs dry, sacrifice some more children to get it flowing back in again. It's a scam that has been working well for decades now.

And scams can only work whilst there is a supply of gullible people to fall for them, if it wasn't for the gullible sending money to Hamas there wouldn't have been a need for Israel to counter the terrorist attacks.

Keep telling yourself the same old bull, but your audience has seen the light and no longer believes it ;)

---------- Post added 29-08-2014 at 20:49 ----------

Western shops are taking Kosher food off the shelves the last I heard because of protests.

It seems like the wool has been lifted from our eyes at least, not just wait until they wake up in the US.

Keep telling yourself the same old bull, but your audience has seen the light and no longer believes it ;)

Thankfully its only a minority of very gullible people that don't believe it.

---------- Post added 29-08-2014 at 20:55 ----------

Western shops are taking Kosher food off the shelves the last I heard because of protests.

It seems like the wool has been lifted from our eyes at least, not just wait until they wake up in the US.

That would be very silly because Kosha food in Western shop is more than likley produced in the West and as nothing at all to do with Israel, now if they are anti Jew then I can see why they might remove it.

can we have the figures please?

People are within their right to boycott or simply chose not to buy produce, whether that be Jewish or Muslim.

Some retailers are removing Jewish produce which restricts the buying of Jewish produce., which effectively does damage to the producer. Subsequently retailers are not removing halal produce or any produce sold by independents or Muslims, in fact some retailers are actually changing their policy which actually caters for Muslims and those not averse to halal produce depending on demographics or choice.

Saying I don't buy a product isn't evidence of any figures...you could be lying to to bolster your stance on this thread, in the same way I could be bulling that I'm boycotting kosher...then again I don't have to bull, kosher/Jewish produce is being removed..and evidently so. Now back to your initial question, can you give figures showing how Muslim outlets are being affected by your custom, or the lack of it?

People are within their right to boycott or simply chose not to buy produce, whether that be Jewish or Muslim.

I agree, its sad though that some think violence is a good way to encourage others to boycott Jewish goods, or violence to force shops to stop selling Jewish goods.

Some retailers are removing Jewish produce which restricts the buying of Jewish produce., which effectively does damage to the producer. Subsequently retailers are not removing halal produce or any produce sold by independents or Muslims, in fact some retailers are actually changing their policy which actually caters for Muslims and those not averse to halal produce depending on demographics or choice.

Saying I don't buy a product isn't evidence of any figures...you could be lying to to bolster your stance on this thread, in the same way I could be bulling that I'm boycotting kosher...then again I don't have to bull, kosher/Jewish produce is being removed..and evidently so. Now back to your initial question, can you give figures showing how Muslim outlets are being affected by your custom, or the lack of it?

Probably because the people boycotting Islamic goods don't feel the need to use violence as a means to encourage others to boycott Islamic goods.

no, they are not. People are entitled to boycott goods from Israel or Saudi Arabia, but why should Jewish or Muslim people in New York, or Sydney have the goods and services they provide, blackballed just because of what a government does in Tel Aviv or Riyadh? Are you saying that is OK for all Jewish and/or Muslim people to be boycotted because of what Tel Aviv or Riyadh does, just because they are Jewish or Muslim?

Archived