Withdraw funding from Israel to end the violence..

The problem is that the majority of people oppose terrorism, so they are hardly going to condemn a country that is fighting terrorists. The best a boycott could possible achieve is Israel stop using high tech weapons and start using low tech weapons which will inevitably kill even more innocent civilians.

That's not a problem, 'Terrorist' is only a label one side puts on another.

From recent actions from Israel people have seen the terror coming from them, hence why quite a lot of people are publicly objecting in the media that allows them and via things like the Boycott app.

The fact that internationally Hamas are deemed terrorists and Israel is not to date, does not mean anything.

What does matter is world wide public opinion and not semantics.

I suppose your going to accuse me of being anti semantic now ? :hihi:

That's not a problem, 'Terrorist' is only a label one side puts on another.

From recent actions from Israel people have seen the terror coming from them, hence why quite a lot of people are publicly objecting in the media that allows them and via things like the Boycott app.

The fact that internationally Hamas are deemed terrorists and Israel is not to date, does not mean anything.

What does matter is world wide public opinion and not semantics.

I suppose your going to accuse me of being anti semantic now ? :hihi:

Yep and world wide public opinion doesn't condemn Israel for taking the necessary action to stop Gazan terrorists from firing rockets into their country, you are of cause entitled to support Hamas and have the opinion that they are justified in firing those rockets.

Yep and world wide public opinion doesn't condemn Israel for taking the necessary action to stop Gazan terrorists from firing rockets into their country, you are of cause entitled to support Hamas and have the opinion that they are justified in firing those rockets.

Israel have killed hundreds of Palestinian children.

Palestinians haven't killed any Israeli children.

Seem fair to you?

What about those kids who were abducted and executed fairly recently??

or will you only consider a specific age range to be able to justify your statement???

What about them? Their murder was tragic; doubly tragic that Israel used it as an excuse to extract a vicious and unjust vengeance.

It's just an attempt to stop the violence. Politicians don't seem to be doing a very good job. Don't sign it if you don't agree.

Neither is our Peace Envoy Tony Blair, by the look of it.

---------- Post added 14-08-2014 at 12:39 ----------

It's not through the lack of trying though....

Here here. Why should Israel be the party who controls everything, not retaliating too hard, being extra careful about who it kills, putting up with Hamas' efforts to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth, only counting the number of its own dead and killing just the same number of Palestinians and no more? Why are they supposed to be so perfect and so utterly able to be so when Hamas can do whatever it wants without care?

What about them? Their murder was tragic; doubly tragic that Israel used it as an excuse to extract a vicious and unjust vengeance.

Israel didn't indiscriminately bomb Gazan civilians, they arrested the people that they suspected of being complicit in their murder, and Gaza responded by indiscriminately firing rockets at Israeli civilians. So Hamas kidnap and kill three people, Israel search for them and make some arrests and you think that justifies firing rockets at Israel.

Israel didn't indiscriminately bomb Gazan civilians, they arrested the people that they suspected of being complicit in their murder, and Gaza responded by indiscriminately firing rockets at Israeli civilians. So Hamas kidnap and kill three people, Israel search for them and make some arrests and you think that justifies firing rockets at Israel.

Stop telling me what I think, you're always wrong.

Archived