Local five & eleven aside football players wanted/available

Rican

Does anyone know of a saturday league team or u21 (if there are any) that need a Goalkeeper.

Ive been a goalkeeper since about nine, and played for various teams, just wanting to start playing again, any advice will be useful, cheers

Hi

can anyone help me. I have just become the captain of a 5-a-side team playing at the pitz (powerleague at woodburn stadium) on a tuesday night as we have lost 2 defenders and one striker and am looking to replace them but I dont know where to turn.

I am looking for 3 players to play THIS TUESDAY AND ONWARDS with the positions as was mentioned before (2 defenders and one striker, although defenders are a PRIORITY). If anyone is interested, could they PM me with a way to contact them , along with where they would like to play as well as to send a photo to tom.a.west@gmail.com if possible.

No commitments are needed however ONLY SERIOUS PEOPLE PLEASE, NO HOAXES.

it will cost approx £3.50 a week, depending on how many players we have. this is the price if all 8 players turn up. PLAYERS MUST PAY, NO EXCEPTIONS.

We are all 17/18 year-olds attending sheffield college, however, ANYONE is welcome to play. anyone that is accepted will have their names posted on here to tell you that the position has been filled.

The Kick Off times will be posted as soon as know what they are.

Please help me and my team.

Tom

If i can catch a lift up there I will be willing to play. Without been to modest, I'm a very good centre half. I used to play for sheff wed youth team. I'm currently playing in the county senior, but i want to participate in 5 - side cause it is good for the fitness!

Which league so you hope to register with? I know that the league sin Sheffield have a variety of different talents. Meadowhall notably being littered with ex pro's or people who were released by clubs as juniors. Then their are those that think or tell you they used to be at a club but didnt.