Local five & eleven aside football players wanted/available

Rican

Hi,

I'm looking for a local team either in the sheffield or suronuding area that are looking for new football players. I'm 22 years old and have just recently graduated from Lancaster University. Before i left for Uni I used to play for the Butchers Arms in the Sunday league in Barnsley.

I been playing loads at Uni. I captained a Uni second team in my third year and played for all four years while i attended. I also played in the North Lancs Satuday League for two years in the First division.

I play center mid and am looking for a team to join. Or even just to train with for number of weeks to keep my fitness up.

Please email timd51@hotmail.com if you here or know of any possible opertunities to play some footy.

Cheers

Tim

• 2 years later...

I don't know if this thread is still active or not but I'm looking for a Sunday League 11-a-side team to join in Sheffield. Im left footed but can use both feet, i can play anywhere in midfield or (pref Striker).

I'm 23 bout 5'9"-ish, i already play 5-a-side twice a week, attend the gym regularly and have done several half marathons, so id say im very fit.

You can contact me by email... roon9@yahoo.co.uk .

Thanks!!

I don't know if this thread is still active or not but I'm looking for a Sunday League 11-a-side team to join in Sheffield. Im left footed but can use both feet, i can play anywhere in midfield or (pref Striker).

I'm 23 bout 5'9"-ish, i already play 5-a-side twice a week, attend the gym regularly and have done several half marathons, so id say im very fit.

You can contact me by email... roon9@yahoo.co.uk .

Thanks!!

Fancy getting your boots out on Sunday for a friendly?

• 5 months later...