Local five & eleven aside football players wanted/available

Rican

Hi, i´m spanish and i´m moving to sheffield the 1 st of april.

I have speak with some people that have been before in UK, they said that i should take my fooball shoes there. THEY CONVINCED ME.

So, i´ll like to know where to go to play a bit, or find people that likes football and play from time to time.

The firsts days i´ll very busy, but then i´m sure i´ll like to play.

Although, i like crosstraining too. Raids and things like this.

Wish to meet you soon

Sorry about my English, this is the reason i´m moving to UK

go to swillsboro you could choose where to play they need a few players..infact if you know something about tactics you could even become the next manager...but you only get the job for a few months as they like to rotate managers regularly...he he he

• 4 months later...

I have been in Sheffield for a while now but I would like to start playing sunday league football again. I live in gleadless and if somebody can help I would appreciate it.

I would also like to play for a 5-a-side team if there are any places going.

I just want to play again!

I guess you must be quite good if you have played sunday league before? I would like to have an occassional evening 5-a-side game at Concorde - more of a friendly knock-about rather than anything too serious. Would this be of interest?