Local five & eleven aside football players wanted/available

Rican

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I would be interested in playing for your team. I am a student in Sheffield and have been looking for a decent team for a while. I played centre back for the university in my first 2 years so am reasonably good. Perhaps you could e-mail me or pm me more details (I cant pm you because this is my 1st post and i need to have made 5??)

Can't PM yet as I have only just joined but I am currently looking for a sunday league team to play for and live pretty close by. I would say I was great, but then im biased. Would like the chance to play but even to come and train with you would be good.

Alright Addscott,thanks for replying

If you think your a great player then thats good enough for me mate.

We only have 3 games left this season and they are all in the same week starting a week this sunday followed by games on tues and thursday night.

You are welcome to come along and watch us if you want but as you can imagine it is next season that we are looking to bed in new players.

Get back in touch and i will give you more info.

Cheers