Local five & eleven aside football players wanted/available

Rican

AFC Barnsley are looking for players in all positions to strengthen the club squad and to increase competition for places.

We are the fastest growing non league side in the North of England

We are a forward thinking club and age is no barrier at all, if you're good enough, you'll play. As we continue the fine work started in the first 18 months of existence we are striving forward to be able to play six competitions from next season and of course this means opportunities will be available.

Please e-mail us at info@afcbarnsley.com

Please feel free to view our website:

http://www.afcbarnsley.com

Briggy1967 - I am moving to Sheffield in the next couple of months and so wil be available for next season.

I have been playing as centre back all season in the South Lancs league but I see myself more as left/right back.

Let us know when you resume training for the coming season. And we can take it from there.

Where do you play your home games????

Speak soon

Neil

Hola,

I am interest in playing for a Sunday team here in the UK.

This year I have arrived in Sheffield at University of Sheffield in Spain I played in the Catalonian amateur league as a left midfield player.

I am not sure of the standard at which you play in Spain I play in semiprofessional level.

My name is Amanabar Rodriguez and I would be happy for you to accept my offer.

I would be interested in playing for your team. I have played in defence and midfield for my former college in the SESSA League. This league is for College and Universities in the Southern part of England.

I am very pacey and strong on the tackle !

Anyways i will be happy training with you guys and taking it from there really.

Alright Addscott,i think you have to post 6 messages before you can pm.

We have a game this sunday,not too sure where we are playing but you can meet us outside Malin Bridge Pub at 9:45 sunday morning and come along with us.

If you do come along bring your boots as you never know!!!

Cheers