Do you go to the Blue Ball, Hillsborough?

the-lioness

i have seen ppl strating fights in varsity- cavendish- ****ing hell even the fookin forum- tax dodgers paradise!! lmao u guys need to wake up- granted- the ball is a bit of a rough diamonds paradise but that why i am a regular

I expect people start fights in lots of other places and they are scum too. What annoys me most is people trying to glorify violence and portray as a part of British or working class culture that should be celebrated. Whether the people starting fights are chavs in The Ball or ex-public school lads in a bar in London they are still scum. People who watch fights and cheer as they do so and later tell the police that they saw nothing if asked are almost as bad.

There are places in the world where you can go out on a night or to a football match and there's no trouble. There's a word for those places.

Civilised.

Hang on, two posts back you were saying it doesn't happen everywhere, and now you are advocating it happening. I'm a little concerned by this latest statement.

It is not the responsability of Doorstaff to monitor drug sales in the way you indicate.

please read wat i put. it said it does happen!:)

and no its not their job, but they do it to keep it under control. Probs to stop some sort of drug war or sumthing but seen as ive never worked as a doorwoman and i dont want to either, i am only presuming this. Maybe the wages they get paid arn't enough lol

Sid, do you mind adding a quote to the above? I'm not sure who you are addressing....

I was addressing Sazk83 and her view that 'drug managment' was a good thing. I disagrree and think it better to get drugs out of all pubs and clubs and force them underground.

obviously ur naive enough to believe this.

Believe it or not, not all doormen get caught up in dealing drugs.

I can see where your coming from but lookin at it in another way, at least the doormen can control who is dealin etc. It worked/works in certain clubs and more than likely all clubs. It just that they must be a tad more discreet about it than they were in the ball.!

I have been reding your posts.

In the first quote you claim not all door staff are involved.

In the second you claim it (more than likely) happens in all clubs

I expect people start fights in lots of other places and they are scum too. What annoys me most is people trying to glorify violence and portray as a part of British or working class culture that should be celebrated. Whether the people starting fights are chavs in The Ball or ex-public school lads in a bar in London they are still scum. People who watch fights and cheer as they do so and later tell the police that they saw nothing if asked are almost as bad.

QUOTE]

Here here:thumbsup: :clap:

Couldn't agree more.

I was addressing Sazk83 and her view that 'drug managment' was a good thing. I disagrree and think it better to get drugs out of all pubs and clubs and force them underground.

Drug management, by the Police, is a good thing.

If drugs are driven further underground, it becomes a lot harder to police their use and sale.

I have been reding your posts.

In the first quote you claim not all door staff are involved.

In the second you claim it (more than likely) happens in all clubs

oh sorry, my bad!

i cant explain myself properly without name dropping and i dont want to. not all doormen do, there are always more than one doorman workin a club. Do ya see what i mean.???

oh sorry, my bad!

i cant explain myself properly without name dropping and i dont want to. not all doormen do, there are always more than one doorman workin a club. Do ya see what i mean.???

I do, but one doorman acting like this in each bar/club is one too many.

Archived