Do you go to the Blue Ball, Hillsborough?

the-lioness

well well well what have wehere!!!! seen as im the original poster i will try and get to the main point i was looking for-

in every flipping pub or club in this country you get a group of ******s who try and take over the place and act hard etc- its a fact. what is also a fact is- u can go to the ball and havea fun night IF ur the right sort of person- and thats why i strated this- to see who likes it so we can discuss old memories of it etc- it wasnt an invitation for u jumped up political mad heads to get on yer bandwagon AGAIN about the state of the countrry and young ppl today- if u want to do that- just start a thread ''the state of youth today'' otherwise- toddle along and plz feel free to ignore this post- we all know u think the ball is full of gangsters/ violent skinheads/ drugies/ slappers- and u know what- ur right- btu thats like 20% of ppl same as any place in sheff. i love the place. u stick to ur own posts if u wana put the world to rights- FOR THE 100 TIME:rant:

well well well what have wehere!!!! seen as im the original poster i will try and get to the main point i was looking for-

in every flipping pub or club in this country you get a group of ******s who try and take over the place and act hard etc- its a fact. what is also a fact is- u can go to the ball and havea fun night IF ur the right sort of person- and thats why i strated this- to see who likes it so we can discuss old memories of it etc- it wasnt an invitation for u jumped up political mad heads to get on yer bandwagon AGAIN about the state of the countrry and young ppl today- if u want to do that- just start a thread ''the state of youth today'' otherwise- toddle along and plz feel free to ignore this post- we all know u think the ball is full of gangsters/ violent skinheads/ drugies/ slappers- and u know what- ur right- btu thats like 20% of ppl same as any place in sheff. i love the place. u stick to ur own posts if u wana put the world to rights- FOR THE 100 TIME:rant:

Free Speech.

Oh, and evry pub and club isn't the same, otherwise you wouldn't need to have posted the above.

I'll leave you be now. I've made my point.

Enjoy :thumbsup:

OK OK everybody. I would like to clear all this up by telling you like it really is- with my opinion as both a gentleman and a man of intelligence.

The Blue Ball is a flea pit of a drinking den, dirty like the "homes" of the slime that frequent it. The "fighters" who row over the childhood game known as foot - ball. The Chavs who row over "tha lass & ma lass" and who was looking at them when. And the door staff who get oral relief from the Chavs lass when the Chav has passed out in the corner in a pool of his own vomit.

Nay fools, this is no place for the civilised man.

Archived