Do you go to the Blue Ball, Hillsborough?

the-lioness

OK OK everybody. I would like to clear all this up by telling you like it really is- with my opinion as both a gentleman and a man of intelligence.

The Blue Ball is a flea pit of a drinking den, dirty like the "homes" of the slime that frequent it. The "fighters" who row over the childhood game known as foot - ball. The Chavs who row over "tha lass & ma lass" and who was looking at them when. And the door staff who get oral relief from the Chavs lass when the Chav has passed out in the corner in a pool of his own vomit.

Nay fools, this is no place for the civilised man.

So...does this mean you liek it or not??? I'm finding it hard to read your stance on this.......

:hihi:

OK OK everybody. I would like to clear all this up by telling you like it really is- with my opinion as both a gentleman and a man of intelligence.

The Blue Ball is a flea pit of a drinking den, dirty like the "homes" of the slime that frequent it. The "fighters" who row over the childhood game known as foot - ball. The Chavs who row over "tha lass & ma lass" and who was looking at them when. And the door staff who get oral relief from the Chavs lass when the Chav has passed out in the corner in a pool of his own vomit.

Really showing your intelligence here :|

Muppit!!

ok now i find this highly offensive!!!:rant:

i agree people have a right to an opinion but i can assure u i come from a lovely home with a lovely family. i go to the ball where i know the majority of the people in there. i am not ashamed to say so as i have had many a good nite in there and been good friends with the people who go in there for a long time. so to say people who frequent the place have homes like a dirty den is totally unacceptable!!

u obviously dont like the place but to put something as unreasonable as that takes the P*%$"!!!!:mad:

Archived