Do you go to the Blue Ball, Hillsborough?

the-lioness

the land its on has a more lucrative use than its current use. The fact that it could be the most lucrative pub in N Sheffield is irrelevant DiamanteRava

Its actually been in the millionaire's club (earning a million or more in a year, for people who doesn't know) so i cant actually see it been knocked down.

This sort of gossip i know i would have heard by now!:confused: but to clear this fact up ill ask Morgan (owner) wen i go in 2moz.!

Its actually been in the millionaire's club (earning a million or more in a year, for people who doesn't know) so i cant actually see it been knocked down.

This sort of gossip i know i would have heard by now!:confused: but to clear this fact up ill ask Morgan (owner) wen i go in 2moz.!

The owner may not know until all the plans are devised and they are contacted with an offer they cant refuse.

The owner may not know until all the plans are devised and they are contacted with an offer they cant refuse.

It isn't owned privately, it's a managed house.

Mitchells and Butlers owned it, the last I heard.

It isn't owned privately, it's a managed house.

Mitchells and Butlers owned it, the last I heard.

it is owned by them, but surely if this is goin to happen they wud let the 'management' know so they can either place them somewhere else or give them their notice.

Can't see it shuttin down due to the amount of money it makes!

besides if they did try and shut it- i for one would be chaining me self to the door!! whilst the bulldozers tried to rip it down:) and im sure plenty of peeps would do the same

no seriously- us regulars would have heard summat- its juts these ponces trying to wind us up yet again!

besides if they did try and shut it- i for one would be chaining me self to the door!! whilst the bulldozers tried to rip it down:) and im sure plenty of peeps would do the same

no seriously- us regulars would have heard summat- its juts these ponces trying to wind us up yet again!

I notice that's a plural there.

I'm not stirring anything, just stating fact.

Archived