Do you go to the Blue Ball, Hillsborough?

the-lioness

right may as well hav my say on this as i hav worked there 4 the past 7 years

yes it is owned by michells & butlers and no its not gettin knock down.

i have read the stuff on here and 2 tell u truth i dont dont no where half of you get your fact's from.

besides if they did try and shut it- i for one would be chaining me self to the door!! whilst the bulldozers tried to rip it down:) and im sure plenty of peeps would do the same

no seriously- us regulars would have heard summat- its juts these ponces trying to wind us up yet again!

hahahaha:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

sorry diamondrava, ur a star. i can just imagine u chainin urself u madhead!!:hihi: :hihi:

love it:thumbsup:

There are two threads on this venue. Why not merge them as (as far as I can tell) the same people are saying the same things on both threads.

i jus stopped puttin owt on this and continued on the other one

right may as well hav my say on this as i hav worked there 4 the past 7 years

yes it is owned by michells & butlers and no its not gettin knock down.

i have read the stuff on here and 2 tell u truth i dont dont no where half of you get your fact's from.

er- the staff and management would be the last to know. The company doesnt want them jumping ship too early now do they. Would cost em money that wouldnt it.

Check out many retail particulars- "viewing strictly by appointment- staff unaware".

Sneaky and nasty but true.

and where have u got this fact from?? i wud be interested to know. and im sure the manager's there wud be as well !!!

Erm, you agreed with my stated fact - on the ownership. I've not mentioned it being flattened once (apart from then). Read back and seeeeee......

Comprende?

Archived