Do you go to the Blue Ball, Hillsborough?

the-lioness

to answer your question sheff-chick- its only two lasses ive had trouble wiv- they both arewell known trouble causers and plenty of uva lasses i know fro braddy/ myers have had grief with her! other one- well its best if i keep my kneecaps so im saying frank all about that! :hihi:

I wasn't having a go, I was interested so that next time I went down I could have been on the lookout for certain girls!! I think its bad when theres a place you like to go and a small group of people decide to be a pain in the a**e and make people feel uncomfortable. Best of luck Diamondrava :)

I wasn't having a go, I was interested so that next time I went down I could have been on the lookout for certain girls!! I think its bad when theres a place you like to go and a small group of people decide to be a pain in the a**e and make people feel uncomfortable. Best of luck Diamondrava :)

dont worry urself babe, u go in the ball and enjoy urself. thats wat lifes about.! if people have attitude thats there problem. give as good as u get as u wud in anyplace in sheffield.

u mite see me n diamondrava down there. you'll know who we are as you probs hear us we are that loud at times lol:hihi:

too tru too tru!! yeh get down there sample the fun atmosphere and chances are u wont stumble upon any trouble. if ur gona find it u will find it in lasses toilets. i stay out of it- but sum lasses just like that sorta attention!

its a loud place for loud ppl end of

i have seen ppl strating fights in varsity- cavendish- ****ing hell even the fookin forum- tax dodgers paradise!! lmao u guys need to wake up- granted- the ball is a bit of a rough diamonds paradise but that why i am a regular- the ppl i know are sound and we just like to get crazy to the old school chunez and sink a few cheeky vimtoes. i love it and will never stop goin unless sum1 happens to burn the place down!!

nah- uze lot need to stop gibberin on about places u never been- and all u ppl that go- KEEP IT UP AND ILL CU DOWN THERE SOON!! XXXX:hihi: :love:

i have seen ppl strating fights in varsity- cavendish- ****ing hell even the fookin forum- tax dodgers paradise!! lmao u guys need to wake up- granted- the ball is a bit of a rough diamonds paradise but that why i am a regular- the ppl i know are sound and we just like to get crazy to the old school chunez and sink a few cheeky vimtoes. i love it and will never stop goin unless sum1 happens to burn the place down!!

nah- uze lot need to stop gibberin on about places u never been- and all u ppl that go- KEEP IT UP AND ILL CU DOWN THERE SOON!! XXXX:hihi: :love:

well said well said!!!!:hihi::D

Archived