Another celeb has his reputation ruined.

It must be National Conspiracy Theory Week.

If you like conspiracies.

Its been speculated that this is cliff's warning that despite his image and his millions he is not untouchable and he has not been paying the piper due of late.

Obviously related to the role of the illuminati in the world of entertainment theories.

I do not subscribe to conspiracy theories but they are sometimes interesting and being labelled a conspiracy theory does not make something wrong.

However, if Cliff dies suddenly in next few months .......

I'm not a fan of Cliff Richard, not for what just happend, I'm just not struck on his music but , and you can call me old fashioned when I ask: what happened to innocent until proved guilty?:huh:

I remember being accused of stealing once,wasn't me I was in the wrong place at the wrong time and I got the blame for the theft, fortunately, the police weren't involved, but it still haunts me to this day.

Its been speculated......

I do not subscribe to conspiracy theories........

However, if Cliff dies suddenly in next few months .......

You don 't subscribe to conspiracy theories but you thought you'd spread two in the same post in which you claim not to subscribe to them.

You don 't subscribe to conspiracy theories but you thought you'd spread two in the same post in which you claim not to subscribe to them.

For some I enjoy the entertainment value. Some raise some questions that I find interesting. For some I can see how some evidence, often coupled with convenient coincidences, can both foster them and give them credence.

And whether people like it not .... although some might be labelled conspiracy theories it is quite likely they were labelled as such in an attempt to dismiss them.

It is true to say not everything you see and hear about it true.

But do bear in mind that;

Not everything you read or hear about is bull.

---------- Post added 28-08-2014 at 14:38 ----------

........................................................................................................................................................................................

................. and you can call me old fashioned when I ask: what happened to innocent until proved guilty?:huh:

Do you mean proven guilty in court or by the media and public opinion, the latter of which is often guided by the media.

Archived