Another celeb has his reputation ruined.

The press shouldn't have been informed given that CR hasn't been arrested, that's what he's annoyed about; he's perfectly willing to cooperate wth police for any investigation.

Do we have an extradition treaty with Barbados?

If Cliff wants to cooperate why didnt he come on over and hand himself in for the inevitable questions that go with having your house searched. Or is he special in some way?

Does this episode help the cause towards the accused NOT being named, until acquitted or not?

NO! and if acquitted the accused should not be named without their consent either

The press shouldn't have been informed given that CR hasn't been arrested, that's what he's annoyed about; he's perfectly willing to cooperate wth police for any investigation.

Can't find any fault with your reasoning Alan

If Cliff wants to cooperate why didnt he come on over and hand himself in for the inevitable questions that go with having your house searched. Or is he special in some way?

Why barbados? All the press reports I've seen say he is at his home in portugal.

This isn't really about CR but about the different treatment metred out to celebs who have no real power over us, compared with those who have the real power in the country. And how they are using that power to, a) control us, and b) stop the truth coming out,(very important,this...)

The thought of these sort of people sitting in power and judgement over us makes me feel ill. The hypocrisy and double standard appalls me.

---------- Post added 16-08-2014 at 01:01 ----------

"My point is that pervert MPs are still being protected while celebrities are being thrown to the wolves. Yet corrupt MPs, judges, police, etc have far more inflence over our lives than any celebrity ever did. These powerful people are the ones who need nailing, along with the people going to enormous lengths to cover it up"

Strong stuff - any evidence to back this up ?

With all the superinjunctions flying about, secret courts and powerful friends etc how much evidence do you really think is going to hit the mainstream media? - that's what this thread is about really. That doesn't mean the evidence isn't there, but that it's being suppressed. Do a bit of research and it all starts falling into place. And heaven help the person who lets the cat out of the bag. Do they really want to end up like the lady who ran the Elm Guest House?

He was in Portugal when they searched his house. He hasn't had much opportunity to come and be questioned yet. Maybe when he's actualy gone on the run to evade questioning, your post might start making sense.

With all the superinjunctions flying about, secret courts and powerful friends etc how much evidence do you really think is going to hit the mainstream media? - that's what this thread is about really. That doesn't mean the evidence isn't there, but that it's being suppressed. Do a bit of research and it all starts falling into place.

So what is this research then? And why don't you present it here? You must have the evidence to back up your claims but for some reason you think we should all just do the research without you telling us where to look.

If you've done the research yourself then publish the evidence here. It's your argument to prove.

---------- Post added 16-08-2014 at 08:27 ----------

Maybe when he's actualy gone on the run to evade questioning......

I've heard he's hiding in the Shadows.

So what is this research then? And why don't you present it here? You must have the evidence to back up your claims but for some reason you think we should all just do the research without you telling us where to look.

If you've done the research yourself then publish the evidence here. It's your argument to prove.

---------- Post added 16-08-2014 at 08:27 ----------

I've heard he's hiding in the Shadows.

He's just on a summer holiday and having a wonderful life

I get the impression that these are canny albeit clumsy tactics by the Police. The Police may have a great deal of information on him but may require witnesses to come forward. It is not unreasonable to assume that any witnesses (who may have been very young at the time) may have been intimidated in the past. If those witnesses now see that something is being done then they may come forward with information. This information may also include details of others involved who may be high profile political figures.

I'm not saying that Cliff is guilty of any wrong-doing at this point, merely suggesting that there may be more to it than we think. Remember that a few high-profile people are currently serving prison time for offences involving minors. One of these people is a PR guru who may be sharing a great deal of information with the Police.

Just a thought...

It would appear the reason he didn't come in for questioning was because he learned about the police raid when he saw it on the news like the rest of us.

It seems the police chose a time when he was away for making the raid. He wasn't informed although it seems the media was. That's the way justice seems to operate in the UK these days.

I don't believe the police would inform anyone in advance they had a search warrant - I believe the element of surprise is the whole point.

Why should CR be subject to any different treatment and why hasn't he now returned to the UK ??

Genuine question.

Archived