Tesco store trashed by Gaza protesters!

Ah. So you have researched into it baldy.

Of course he has otherwise his opinion would be worthless and pointless.

Out of interest Halibut when did you complete your research? What products did you use for your tests? How many people were involved in the tests? How did you fund your research?

As I said: Anyone entering the premises that they do not own and cause destruction and chaos.

As I said, Israelis for the "Island". Although it won't happen it fulfils your criteria.

Was i asking you?

No, but I answered, it's a public forum. If you want to do personal, do Pm's.

I like how you dont even attempt to hide your hatred for the Jewish people.

You keep turning out that little ditty as though you have it cut n pasted without backing it with credibility. Yellowbelly.

Unlike you I won't go running to the report button, I like seeing your trash up in lights, it acts as a beacon of how humanity shouldn't conduct itself, bassy.

No

Exactly :)

Oh and if you want to send me pm's please feel free.

---------- Post added 19-08-2014 at 15:47 ----------

You keep turning out that little ditty as though you have it cut n pasted without backing it with credibility. Yellowbelly.

Unlike you I won't go running to the report button, I like seeing your trash up in lights, it acts as a beacon of how humanity shouldn't conduct itself, bassy.

Yellowbelly? Oooooh, dont. Im scared. Are you going to beat me up after school? Grow up. By the way, im bassy? Youll have to be more specific. That word has loads of meanings. Take your pick

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bassy

Exactly

Which is why I don't need your permission, let alone ask for it.

Yellowbelly? Oooooh, dont. Im scared. Are you going to beat me up after school? Grow up. By the way, im bassy? Youll have to be more specific. That word has loads of meanings. Take your pick

That makes a lot of sense bassy, but presently you're on summer hols.

Which is why I don't need your permission, let alone ask for it.

Who said anything about needing permission? I think you have one or two issues my friend. You ask what you want, ill answer what i feel like. You support the pro palestinian rioters and the racist message dressed up as a protest? You support the murder of innocent Israelis by a terror group? I however will not.

Ill support the righteous. Ill support the democratic. Go Israel!!!

Israel for the win!!! :thumbsup:

You support the pro palestinian rioters

You support the murder of innocent Israelis

OK, now you've crossed the line of any semblance of decency you may have thought you had, and that's me being really generous..with "decency" that is.

All you need do now is provide evidence of your allegations..shouldn't be difficult huh?

OK, now you've crossed the line of any semblance of decency you may have thought you had, and that's me being really generous..with "decency" that is.

All you need do now is provide evidence of your allegations..shouldn't be difficult huh?

They werent allegations they were questions. Unfortunately in error i omitted the ?. Im happy to go back and rectify this mistake :)

Just to let you know ive corrected my post. The decent thing would be for you to do the same with yours. This way no one else gets unduly offended

They werent allegations they were questions. Unfortunately in error i omitted the ?. Im happy to go back and rectify this mistake :)

Rectifying is something that doesn't need my permission, I never typed it..that's for your standards to dictate, not mine.

Edit: :rolleyes:Even after rectifying your allegation still stands, you just don't see it.

Archived