Tesco store trashed by Gaza protesters!

Damn right. Keep on paying into their babykilling war machine. It's only children being killed after all.

Yes, those poor Hamas Terrorists. Sat their minding their own business and nasty Israel start attacking them. :roll:

Lesson here is , if you are going to start firing missiles into a peaceful neighbouring country , you better be ready to get them fired back ............. with interest . Start playing with boys with bigger toys than you ,and you are on to a loser .

---------- Post added 18-08-2014 at 20:04 ----------

here we go again, anti Muslim propaganda used as a tool in an arguement that isn't Islamic based :roll:

are all Palestinians Muslim?

Hamas are ............. and they are the terrorists causing this problem.

Have a look at this link, this is all the anti muslim propaganda anyone could ever need in the UK,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2523658/Muslim-campaigners-protest-sale-alcohol-popular-East-London-area.html

Ahahaha......love it

Scroll down to the photo captioned "a local man enjoys his drink" - hilarious.

So GLAD we've got the DM standing up for traditional values like drinking Kestrel Super and sneering through bleary "drunk at 10am" eyes

Yes, those poor Hamas Terrorists. Sat their minding their own business and nasty Israel start attacking them. :roll:

Lesson here is , if you are going to start firing missiles into a peaceful neighbouring country , you better be ready to get them fired back ............. with interest . Start playing with boys with bigger toys than you ,and you are on to a loser .

---------- Post added 18-08-2014 at 20:04 ----------

Hamas are ............. and they are the terrorists causing this problem.

Are you aware that Israel illegally occupy vast tracts of Palestinian land? Are you aware that they illegally blockade Gaza?

How are israel peaceful?

Utterly despicable behaviour and NO excuse!!!

---------- Post added 17-08-2014 at 15:07 ----------

Because they are selfish, ignorant backwards pigs.

Speaking of selfish, ignorant backward pigs, Tory Councillor Neil Cohen apparently endorses violence against public figures who have criticised Israel over the Gaza conflict.

For example he ‘liked’ the following remark from a friend …

“I hope that when the jihadist vermin take over and start the slaughter, [Ed Miliband's] beheading is a very long and painful one you utter, utter, utter C***.”

… before responding:

“Npw [sic] u know why im a conservative councilor. …lol”

Nice :roll:

http://politicalscrapbook.net/2014/08/tory-in-row-over-behead-miliband-overdose-for-thornberry-comments/

Are you aware that Israel illegally occupy vast tracts of Palestinian land? Are you aware that they illegally blockade Gaza?

How are israel peaceful?

I understand that Palestine never had any land.The land was owned by absentee arabs who sold the land to the Jews which was then declared The State Of Israel by the United Nations.If i am wrong feel free to tell me what land the Palestinians did own.I have read several pieces on the subject and it has become obvious that as a country Palestine has never existed.I believe they blockade Gaza to stop arms being brought in to Gaza for use against Israel.It is a ridiculous situation and both sides need to sit down together and find a way to live together even if it means making compromises and sacrifices by BOTH sides.Hamas can never expect Israelis to just leave their country,it will never happen there has to be compromise.It is always the civilians that suffer at the hands of arrogant and stubborn leaders who refuse to back down.

They are having an effect ... while their store was being picketed, a Sainsbury's in Holburn, London cleared their Kosher shelves of all produce.

If that's true I find it an unfortunate and unnecessary reaction to the Israeli/Gaza issue, it's one thing to not buy food produced in Israel in protest, it's quite wrong to implicate and demonise those of the Jewish faith because of it.

If that's true I find it an unfortunate and unnecessary reaction to the Israeli/Gaza issue, it's one thing to not buy food produced in Israel in protest, it's quite wrong to implicate and demonise those of the Jewish faith because of it.

I read that it was replaced as soon as practically possible and was removed because the manager feared a disturbance= http://www.theguardian.com/business/2014/aug/17/sainsburys-removes-kosher-food-anti-israel-protesters

I agree about not demonising people of Jewish faith as they have no control over the Israeli govt actions.

Archived