P.I.P. My story

Saffy

That's the point- we don't read all posts. Read the bottom of the page.

At the bottom of each forum page it says, 'POSTS ON THIS FORUM ARE NOT ACTIVELY MONITORED' which means that if we see it then that's great, but we do not and cannot read every thread on the forum (and even if we did we may not have the same questions as you do).

Ouch. Stop getting at the Mods.

Apologies, I should have made this clear, but with it being a Disability and Carers forum I thought that most people would know what PIP was by now.

i'm not really getting at the mods, i was advising the OP re their abbreviation. i know the mods are not supposedly actively monitoring posts but i am becoming paranoid that every time i make a comment it sets off a red alert alarm in the mods office as they are megafast at spotting any of my deeds or misdeeds as they seem to be interpreted as on a regular basis.

Mine was quite simple, I got a face to face interview after waiting since October last year, and within a week had my result. I hope they pull their finger out for you Saffy.

That's great news Peaches. The lady who came (Naomi) was really lovely and she was going to write everything up as soon as she could. From then on it's out of her hands, but I feel I can relax a little now.

• 3 weeks later...