Employment law solicitors

hi

can anyone recommend a good employment law solicitor please that are reasonably priced as I have little income.

I need someone to attend a disciplinary meeting with me if possible early next week.

thanks

I would recommend Atteys. They will give you a consultation and estimate for free.

hi

can anyone recommend a good employment law solicitor please that are reasonably priced as I have little income.

I need someone to attend a disciplinary meeting with me if possible early next week.

thanks

It is highly unlikely that you will be able to bring a solicitor to a disciplinary meeting. Are you a member of a union

It is highly unlikely that you will be able to bring a solicitor to a disciplinary meeting. Are you a member of a union

you can take who you like, though a solicitor may not really be necessary, it depends what's been done or not done.

i'm not recommending the firm but the info on the link on a quick read seems very useful

http://www.quantrills.com/for-employees/employee-topics/employee-disciplinary-proceedings

you can take who you like, though a solicitor may not really be necessary, it depends what's been done or not done.

i'm not recommending the firm but the info on the link on a quick read seems very useful

http://www.quantrills.com/for-employees/employee-topics/employee-disciplinary-proceedings

Your company only have to allow a union rep or a fellow employee, no one else. Read your link again, they aren't offering to come with you, just help prepare

Archived