Ebola - God cured me!

Mmmm... an interesting point of view that I've not heard before. Not sure I agree with it though. I've never thought of Jesus as an 'enforcer.'

Always willing to learn, do you have any examples to back it up?

Post #961 here

---------- Post added 31-12-2015 at 11:38 ----------

he came to for-fill the prophecies in the old testament and brought the new covenant of Grace but it doesn't make the old testament not relevant anymore we still use mosaic law today

Close but you conveniently left a bit out, Jesus' words (according to the Bible) were "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfil them".

I haven't ignored it but I believe the answers are in the text Ken wrote because you aren't looking at it with openness to learning , you are always seeing it as a reason not to believe.

'Ken' lost all credibility when FJ exposed him as lying about who he was. Judging by Ken's writing style and common grammatical errors, combined with your claim to have met him, I suspect he might have been an invention of your own.

I notice he hasn't shown up again since he was exposed.

Its funny I thought this is a teeny type,was it you teeny? you are the only person off here that met ken,then he disappeared,come back ken.

Really you are a load of bullies who need to be shown some manners. I have watched this thread with much interest for sometime, it is very interesting to see the same people acting in a manner which is nothing more than bullying . I have read all that has been written you really need to be more, check your evidence before you accuse people.

Ken if you would private message me I would like to ask you a few questions myself.

Edited by ShirleyJay

Really you are a load of bullies who need to be shown some manners. I have watched this thread with much interest for sometime, it is very interesting to see the same people acting in a manner which is nothing more than bullying . I have read all that has been written you really need to be more, check your evidence before you accuse people.

Ken if you would private message me I would like to ask you a few questions myself.

Really,I think you need to look at what bullying is.You say that you have watched this thread with much interest but not contributed one way or the other,then you add a post accusing bullying.Any bullying on here is swiftly dealt with by deletion of posts or suspended accounts.Good luck with kensmiths pm.I also put come back ken at the end of my post.

What's the latest question ?

---------- Post added 31-12-2015 at 18:25 ----------

Is this the longest running thread on here?

Personally I think this thread should be closed now as people really are not discussing what the original thread was about not one of the posters here has stuck to the subject.

---------- Post added 31-12-2015 at 18:29 ----------

Really,I think you need to look at what bullying is.You say that you have watched this thread with much interest but not contributed one way or the other,then you add a post accusing bullying.Any bullying on here is swiftly dealt with by deletion of posts or suspended accounts.Good luck with kensmiths pm.

Only if it is complained about enough .

Personally I think this thread should be closed now as people really are not discussing what the original thread was about not one of the posters here has stuck to the subject.

---------- Post added 31-12-2015 at 18:29 ----------

Only if it is complained about enough .

No its up to the mods,if they decide to suspend,ban or close.If someone puts a foul mouthed post on it won't be on for long.

I take it that you didn't actually see Ken's original avatar photo?

It wasn't just similar to Professor Martin Smith's photo, it was Professor Martin Smith's photo, taken from his site. "Ken" denied this even though it was plain for all to see.

Teeny, who writes just like Ken, claimed to have met him in person and also claimed that it is Ken in the photo and not Martin Smith, even though the truth was there for all to plainly see.

Pointing out such a huge flaw (to put it politely) is not bullying.

---------- Post added 31-12-2015 at 18:45 ----------

What's the latest question ?

In your own words (without bible quotes or quotes from apologetics sites) what is your own personal reason or reasons for believing that your God exists in the first place?

Just wondered if teeny has spoken to ken on the allotment yet,maybe they were talking about Sheffield forum and ebola-god cured me! perhaps.Allotment prices in Sheffield v rest of the country or new allotment site for those on heeley and meersbrook site,coincidence?

Edited by lottiecass