Ebola - God cured me!

I'm talking about actual living parasites and bacteria, the ones that cause atrocious suffering, afflictions, and agonising deaths. Who made those?

I asked a similar question a few days ago

Sorry I only understand evolution, well to a layman anyway.

So what was the process for the introduction of 'illness', specifically what was the origin of the Ebola virus.

No response yet

Man when he chose to disconnect himself from God he began to die . he became a dented jelly mold and could only produce dented jelly and so could his offspring down to this day

Death became inherited .

Disease comes from many sources the same as today if things aren't done in a proper hygienic way . That's why the mosaic law contained much advice on how to avoid the spread of disease which was way ahead of its time .

Interestingly many diseases are still spread by blood transfusions.

Research synthetic blood this is the way forward which is accepted by the medical world .

We're still a few years from being able to give synthetic blood in an experimental environment, so that isn't an option as of now.

Lets put the risk of infection into context. There is only a very small risk of infection being passed on from donated blood, but a blood transfusion is only given when the risks of not giving one far outweighs the very small risk of contracting an infection.

Do you have any complaints about normal human vision ? I find it fantastic

We could see too much ie/ urine trails of animals etc etc etc

The squids eye is wonderfully designed for its purpose so are our eyes I'm just glad its in colour not black and white

Psalms 139:14

*I praise you because in an awe-inspiring way I am wonderfully made. Your works are wonderful, I know this very well.

But I think that would be a whole different thread to faith healing wouldnt it ?

I have a complaint re-eyesight,why would god give me cataracts? What use are they?

Do you have any complaints about normal human vision ? I find it fantastic

It's so fantastic in your case you missed the questions being asked. How about you go back and find them and answer them for mine and everyone elses edification?

Hospitals also spread disease if not monitored..You're not suggesting we replace hospitals with churches as a means to heal are you?

Not at all they did a real good job of my wife's knee replacement at Brid hospital

---------- Post added 08-01-2016 at 00:55 ----------

What happened to that statement?

I got drawn back in lol this site has to be the best site anywhere for interaction and discussion , it just gets a bit boring going over the same topic that's already been talked about.

Not at all they did a real good job of my wife's knee replacement at Brid hospital

---------- Post added 08-01-2016 at 00:55 ----------

I got drawn back in lol this site has to be the best site anywhere for interaction and discussion , it just gets a bit boring going over the same topic that's already been talked about.

Trouble is that will always happen when people don't or wont answer questions posed and just link to text taken from websites.

As a Jehovah's witness I don't believe in faith healing I believe it's a fraud and a false claim , and the evidence points to that like my wife's knee it needed a surgeon , nurses , anaesthetist and pain relief , no amount of praying would of made it better.