Ebola - God cured me!

Jehovah means in its original form - he causes to become

Jesus means in its original form Jehovah is salvation

Two totally different meanings to two totally different names

No, Jehovah is a Latin name given to YHWH (a tetragrammaton) and didn't appear until around 1300 and is an English transliteration, that's why the KJV uses it only 7 times and its not mentioned much in most bibles.

BTW can you provide a link to its translation from the original as all I can find is what the JW's believe it to be.

Matthew 24:36 says

Concerning that day and hour NOBODY KNOWS neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father

Jesus didn't return as he predicted. Game over. Christianity has been running on empty for nearly 2000 years.

Edited by fatrajah

yes he has, according to jw,s he returned invisibility in 1914 and is now in heaven I believe.

The bible is very clear on that saying When Will Jesus Come Again?

The Bible tells of many events that will occur before the Second Coming and which will be signs that the end is near. There will be wars, famines, earthquakes, false prophets, persecutions, and an increase in wickedness. The Gospel must first be preached to all nations. The temple at Jerusalem would be destroyed. (The temple was in fact destroyed by the Romans in 70 A.D.)

Have a read through this :

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/bible/nwt/appendix-a/tetragrammaton-divine-name/#?insight[search_id]=b1dc5ef5-b58d-4d7a-ae32-bca88fcc6854&insight[search_result_index]=3

Sorry but no, I wont read through any JW spam, if you provide another that's not then I will indeed read it.

---------- Post added 09-01-2016 at 23:39 ----------

The bible is very clear on that saying When Will Jesus Come Again?

The Bible tells of many events that will occur before the Second Coming and which will be signs that the end is near. There will be wars, famines, earthquakes, false prophets, persecutions, and an increase in wickedness. The Gospel must first be preached to all nations. The temple at Jerusalem would be destroyed. (The temple was in fact destroyed by the Romans in 70 A.D.)

All the events you mention have also occurred before Jesus was legendary. Wars have been fought for millennium, famines and earthquakes have been caused by God himself, wickedness and persecution was common in pre-biblical times as was slavery. The bible conveniently does not mention a timespan and give little information on when it will occur although that has not stopped the JW's from falsely predicting the end several times in the past. Maybe that is what is meant by "false prophets."

The original temple at Jerusalem was first destroyed by the Babylonians in 586 BCE and then rebuilt. Also the Temple was for Jews and not Christians as Christianity was not around at that time and Christians not allowed to enter.

Edited by apelike

John 3 v says 16"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. 17"For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him.

Nowhere there does it say that there is a set number

Revelation 7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

Revelation 14:3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

---------- Post added 10-01-2016 at 01:28 ----------

And please, if you are going to quote text then can you stick to the same bible version.

The Wholely Babble? The Holey Buy-bull?

---------- Post added 10-01-2016 at 01:51 ----------

he hasn't returned yet but he said he would and he will !

Luke 21:32 "Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled."

:rolleyes:

Edited by redwhine

Revelation 7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

Revelation 14:3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

---------- Post added 10-01-2016 at 01:28 ----------

The Wholely Babble? The Holey Buy-bull?

---------- Post added 10-01-2016 at 01:51 ----------

Luke 21:32 "Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled."

:rolleyes:

I was talking about the gospels when I wrote this I wasn't talking about revelation , John 3 v16 -17 is very clear about the acceptance of Jesus

I was talking about the gospels when I wrote this I wasn't talking about revelation , John 3 v16 -17 is very clear about the acceptance of Jesus

Teeny you might be pleased to hear that you do not need to become a Jehovah's Witness to achieve salvation and everlasting life (confirmed by a JW on here).