Ebola - God cured me!

She was originally talking about the gospels ? So where in the gospels does it say only 116,000 shall be saved , the simple truth is it doesn't say that in the gospels

---------- Post added 10-01-2016 at 18:16 ----------

When I talk of truth in relation to Gods message to us regarding salvation .

Why ignore revelations?

we don't ignore any of the bible

'Course you do. You just selectively 'interpret' bits which are so clearly bonkers/violent/misogynistic etc etc that to take them literally would be so palpably mad in the modern age you'd have even less credibility than you do now.

Which is exactly the same as every other religious cult - witness (sorry about the pun) the JWs having a differing outlook to you in many aspects, as do who knows how many other sects/cults based on your myth.

We don't ignore Revelations it was when I wrote on here I was using the Gospels not Revelation that was all I was saying

So what is your interpretation of the passage in Revelations about the 144,000?

---------- Post added 11-01-2016 at 10:06 ----------

we don't ignore any of the bible

You seem to ignore the Levitican laws especially, even though Jesus himself said they should be followed (regardless of any 'grace' period).

So what is your interpretation of the passage in Revelations about the 144,000?

---------- Post added 11-01-2016 at 10:06 ----------

You seem to ignore the Levitican laws especially, even though Jesus himself said they should be followed (regardless of any 'grace' period).

The Bible gives a clear answer to our question, Are Christians under the law? No, Christians are not under the Law of Moses.

God gave His Law to Moses and the Jewish nation, on Mt. Sinai, in Arabia, after the children of Israel left Egypt, around 1450 BC. There were no Christians when God gave the Law to Moses and the nation of Israel. Prior to God giving His Law to Moses, sin existed in the world but God did not impute sin to humankind when there was no formal law.

The Bible gives a clear answer to our question, Are Christians under the law? No, Christians are not under the Law of Moses.

God gave His Law to Moses and the Jewish nation, on Mt. Sinai, in Arabia, after the children of Israel left Egypt, around 1450 BC. There were no Christians when God gave the Law to Moses and the nation of Israel. Prior to God giving His Law to Moses, sin existed in the world but God did not impute sin to humankind when there was no formal law.

Let me get this straight, there were no Christians around when the laws were written (obviously). Jesus, who's teachings Christians are meant to follow, declared that the laws should still be followed. Christians appeared (after JC's death) but decided not to follow what he said about the laws.

Is that correct?

Can you point out to me the part of the bible that is clear about Christians not being under the law?

It looks to me like you want the bible to reflect what you want to believe!