Ebola - God cured me!

you cannot prove to me that I am wrong , can you ? you can try to say this and that is dodgy but to me its not because I have experienced this since I was young . I have trust in what you cant see and what I can.

I can easily prove you are wrong.

The Bible is touted as being the Word of God. Since it is full of contradictions, and makes assertions about say, how old the world is, that are at odds with provable facts, it means that the Bible is wrong, and the word of God is wrong. Hence God is wrong, cannot therefore be omnipotent and omniscient, and is therefore QED not God.

I can easily prove you are wrong.

The Bible is touted as being the Word of God. Since it is full of contradictions, and makes assertions about say, how old the world is, that are at odds with provable facts, it means that the Bible is wrong, and the word of God is wrong. Hence God is wrong, cannot therefore be omnipotent and omniscient, and is therefore QED not God.

You are not qualified to state that xxx

I don't understand what you're saying.

You have all misintetpited Gods word , you just enjoy the game . Life isn't a game the reality is you have made your choice and in that there is consequences of being separated from God forever in eternity. You have ears yet you are deaf , you have eyes yet you are blind , you ask questions but ignore the answers .

Teeny well done you have kept speaking truths to no avail , I won't contribute anymore to this pointless thread .

You have all misintetpited Gods word , you just enjoy the game . Life isn't a game the reality is you have made your choice and in that there is consequences of being separated from God forever in eternity. You have ears yet you are deaf , you have eyes yet you are blind , you ask questions but ignore the answers .

Teeny well done you have kept speaking truths to no avail , I won't contribute anymore to this pointless thread .

You mean it's only pointless because you are not getting your own way?

Points are being raised and YOU are not answering them, but that's OK? Take the plank out your own eye, and don't worry about the mote in others.

One question I didn't get an answer to. Why did you use the photo of a potter as your own?

Can you answer these simple questions then?

What about the people who worship another God or Gods as there are many to worship. Are you saying that all other Gods and religions are false and based on false prophets? Can you prove to them that your God is in fact the true and only God?

Didn't he also leave earlier saying it was pointless and come back anyway?

Yes.

It is covered by Shaker's Law (aka "Leaving and never coming back")

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/RationalWiki:Leaving_and_never_coming_back

Leaving and never coming back is an internet euphemism whereby a frustrated participant in a forum, or blog, or whatever, takes away their ball and refuses to play. Sometimes this occurs after grandly declaring "victory," but more often when they are simply unable to get their own way. Often times, the LANCBer cannot get his or her way because the forum is riddled with sycophants who gang up on them, even though the LANCBer is clearly correct.

It is usually publicly announced, done with great fanfare, and followed by a quiet return within a week or even within a few minutes. A statement of LANCB virtually guarantees a return, thus destroying any ultimata or idealism involved in their "leaving."

A particularly grandiose LANCB is often referred to as a flounce. The word can also be a verb, as in "user Tyranny_of_Evil_Women flounced out of the forum, but he was back three days later posting as AgentLemon." If accompanied by a particularly emotional farewell speech, this is also known as a Grand Staircase Exit.

It is a common affliction with internet users who are in urgent need of the wahmbulance.[/Quote]

10,9,8,7... ;)

---------- Post added 12-01-2016 at 05:39 ----------

I am sorry but I belong to a church with people of faith not a cult .

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Do people in a cult not have faith? If not, what do they have?

Having a relationship with God begins the moment we realise our need for Him,

We admit we are sinners, and in faith receive Jesus Christ as Saviour.

God, our heavenly Father, has always desired to be close to us, to have a relationship with us. Before Adam sinned in the Garden of Eden (Genesis chapter 3), both he and Eve knew God on an intimate, personal level. They walked with Him in the garden and talked directly to Him. Due to the sin of man, we became separated and disconnected from God.

It never happened.

If it did happen, then Frodo took the ring to Mordor

---------- Post added 12-01-2016 at 06:56 ----------

we don't ignore any of the bible

So, how do you treat your slaves?

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/EJAT/slavery.html

Edited by redwhine

I am sorry but I belong to a church with people of faith not a cult .

---------- Post added 11-01-2016 at 15:54 ----------

Having a relationship with God begins the moment we realise our need for Him,

We admit we are sinners, and in faith receive Jesus Christ as Saviour.

God, our heavenly Father, has always desired to be close to us, to have a relationship with us. Before Adam sinned in the Garden of Eden (Genesis chapter 3), both he and Eve knew God on an intimate, personal level. They walked with Him in the garden and talked directly to Him. Due to the sin of man, we became separated and disconnected from God.

You may not like your flavour of faith being called a cult - but cults are based on indoctrination and fear of 'God' - whichever one of the thousands that may be...

How about addressing the substantive points -why is your God the right one, and all the thousands of others 'misguided' or wrong?

Does that not seem a tad arrogant to you? Or is yours the 'special' one - which funnily enough, is what all the adherents of other Gods also think. Put simply, why are your cult members right and all the others wrong?

---------- Post added 12-01-2016 at 07:31 ----------

What about the millions of adherents of other Gods? Are they all wrong too?