Ebola - God cured me!

I believe God is every where all the time. so yes that's exactly what Christians believe.

But is that not what Christians should believe, and not "exactly" what Christians believe as many Christians don't believe that. Some Christians also dont believe in the Trinity.

But is that not what Christians should believe, and not "exactly" what Christians believe as many Christians don't believe that. Some Christians also dont believe in the Trinity.

well they all seem to believe in the trinity, but they say that the holy spirits gifts aren't for today but that's again misinterpretation

John 14:26 ESV

But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.

Acts 2:38 ESV

And Peter said to them, “Repent and be baptised every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

1 Corinthians 6:19 ESV

Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own,