Ebola - God cured me!

well they all seem to believe in the trinity, but they say that the holy spirits gifts aren't for today but that's again misinterpretation

John 14:26 ESV

But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.

Acts 2:38 ESV

And Peter said to them, “Repent and be baptised every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

1 Corinthians 6:19 ESV

Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own,

How do you believe in what is demonstrably a fictional construct though?

How do you believe in what is demonstrably a fictional construct though?

Its back to the relationship I have with The Lord , I know and trust him , I know the holy spirit has gifts I have experienced them most of my life life , through my parents, grand parents, and for myself over many years now.

Its back to the relationship I have with The Lord , I know and trust him , I know the holy spirit has gifts I have experienced them most of my life life , through my parents, grand parents, and for myself over many years now.

But still a 'fictional construct' which doesn't answer the question.

I gave you the answer in those bible verses !

---------- Post added 12-01-2016 at 13:50 ----------

I believe God is these things, To me God is Omnipotent and Omniscient , also Christians believe this so I have given you my answer

How can belief in obviously erroneous scripture trump hard facts? I almost envy you your blinkered approach; it must make life seem a lot simpler.

Edited by fatrajah

I am a Christian and I don't believe the trinity I believe the word comes from sources outside the bible.

The Egyptians had triune gods

Babylon was full of triune gods

The God of the bible is quoted as been one God

Mark 12:29*Jesus answered: “The first is, ‘Hear, O Israel, Jehovah our God is one Jehovah,

I am a Christian and I don't believe the trinity I believe the word comes from sources outside the bible.

The Egyptians had triune gods

Babylon was full of triune gods

The God of the bible is quoted as been one God

Mark 12:29*Jesus answered: “The first is, ‘Hear, O Israel, Jehovah our God is one Jehovah,

how do explain spiritual gifts then ? acts2 v38

Act2:38

38*Peter said to them: “Repent, and let each one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the free gift of the holy spirit.

Gods active force which he uses to suit HIS purpose at any given time.

Act2:38

38*Peter said to them: “Repent, and let each one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the free gift of the holy spirit.

Gods active force which he uses to suit HIS purpose at any given time.

how do explain tongues? prophesy? etc? ,