Ebola - God cured me!

1 Corinthians 13:8,9

Love never fails. But if there are gifts of prophecy THEY WILL BE DONE AWAY WITH if there are tongues, they will CEASE; if there is knowledge, it will be done away with.9For we have partial knowledge and we prophesy partially,10but when what is COMPLETE comes, what is PARTIAL will be done away with.

Another take from the NIV Bible.

"Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part,"

Notice the difference between the two.

The evidence is that with the death of the apostles these gifts ceased to be transmitted and thereafter passed off the Christian scene, having served their purpose. By that time, of course, the Bible canon was complete.

What evidence would that be, please give examples.

They weren't going to foster ! They wanted a child of their own . Look at the dates involved too long periods , they trusted God

My point still applies. They actively participated in the whole process.

If they'd given up in the 50s and years later there was suddenly had a knock on the door and you were on the doorstep, that would have been a cool story.

Another take from the NIV Bible.

"Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part,"

Notice the difference between the two.

What evidence would that be, please give examples.

Show me someone who can heal just using prayer alone and evidence to back it up

I will choose the illness and the person

My point still applies. They actively participated in the whole process.

If they'd given up in the 50s and years later there was suddenly had a knock on the door and you were on the doorstep, that would have been a cool story.

October 1st 1964 told they would never be adoptive parents , 3 days later a letter asking them to collect me ? both from the same department in Church of England children's society ! both signed by the same person ! I believe that is a miracle as there were hundreds of people younger than my parents , notable I was part of a adoptive children's group where my parents were the oldest by over 15 years.

---------- Post added 13-01-2016 at 14:22 ----------

Show me someone who can heal just using prayer alone and evidence to back it up

I will choose the illness and the person

only Jesus can heal us and restore us.

---------- Post added 13-01-2016 at 14:27 ----------

How old were your adoptive parents when they got married ?

My mother was 17 and my father 18. My mother was very ill with TB of the stomach and was expected to passaway.

October 1st 1964 told they would never be adoptive parents , 3 days later a letter asking them to collect me ? both from the same department in Church of England children's society ! both signed by the same person ! I believe that is a miracle as there were hundreds of people younger than my parents , notable I was part of a adoptive children's group where my parents were the oldest by over 15 years.

But they were in the system, I guess the representative from the Children's Society had a change of heart.

However, a miracle (an event not explicable by natural or scientific laws.), seriously?

---------- Post added 13-01-2016 at 14:22 ----------

only Jesus can heal us and restore us.

---------- Post added 13-01-2016 at 14:27 ----------

My mother was 17 and my father 18. My mother was very ill with TB of the stomach and was expected to passaway.

The Apostles could heal and even raise from the dead

Acts 28:8,9

8*It so happened that the father of Pubʹli·us was lying in bed sick with fever and dysentery, and Paul went in to him and prayed, laid his hands on him, and healed him. 9*After this occurred, the rest of the people on the island who were sick also began to come to him and be cured

Edited by kingdom