Ebola - God cured me!

But are you scared of damnation and hell?

No I am not , Jesus knows my name , I have my name written in his book of life. This is because I gave my life to God many years ago , He knows me , he and I have a relationship based on trust.

No I am not , Jesus knows my name , I have my name written in his book of life. This is because I gave my life to God many years ago , He knows me , he and I have a relationship based on trust.

So you have never done anything wrong? Honestly now, Jesus, God, Allah, Zeus, etc will be listening...!

How the hell do you know Jesus knows your name, that's just more brainwashed speak lol

Think for yourself, don't quote ancient fairy tales...

Anyhow,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-35308743

All countries are now Ebola free so Great and Caring God has saved us all from Ebola. Praise God!

And praise him for creating it and the latest outbreak of it, without which we wouldn't have all been forced to realise how wonderful and just his love is. Praise God!

Good old God.

Yes thank you Lord for sorting man's creation and man's wrongs changing them to your rights.

---------- Post added 14-01-2016 at 12:59 ----------

So you have never done anything wrong? Honestly now, Jesus, God, Allah, Zeus, etc will be listening...!

How the hell do you know Jesus knows your name, that's just more brainwashed speak lol

Think for yourself, don't quote ancient fairy tales...

I am thinking for myself , I know that I have sinned and still sin , I confess my sin to Jesus , he forgives me and by his grace I am saved . I am quoting from the living word.

Yes thank you Lord for sorting man's creation and man's wrongs changing them to your rights.

I am thinking for myself , I know that I have sinned and still sin , I confess my sin to Jesus , he forgives me and by his grace I am saved . I am quoting from the living word.

It's surprising that you believe that Man can create life as well as God.

What's your view on the person who devotes their life to helping people who are more disadvantaged than themselves, yet don't have the time or inclination for religion?