Ebola - God cured me!

I think it was in 40s possibly just at the end of the war , Why ?

I worked beachief exchange in 1966 at which time it was fully automatic (ie no operators) & had been for some time before that. I was just curious as to when the exchange was still manual. Nothing to do with this thread, thanks for the info.

It's surprising that you believe that Man can create life as well as God.

What's your view on the person who devotes their life to helping people who are more disadvantaged than themselves, yet don't have the time or inclination for religion?

I don't judge them , its is their choice to be in a relationship with God or not , Its not down to me to try and change their lives.

---------- Post added 14-01-2016 at 13:31 ----------

I worked beachief exchange in 1966 at which time it was fully automatic (ie no operators) & had been for some time before that. I was just curious as to when the exchange was still manual. Nothing to do with this thread, thanks for the info.

during the war it was manual and just after the war but I too am interested in hat , I know she did 10 hour shifts but in 1949 or around then they moved south to the Isle of Wight, she worked with Doreen Warner , Deita Dukes and Margaret Mitchell all if alive would be in their late 90s

---------- Post added 14-01-2016 at 13:35 ----------

Did God create the Torah and Koran too? Which one is right, because they all say different things! :huh:

the old testament is I believe part of the Torah. so I believe that was inspired by God , I am not sure I would see the Koran as anything like I see the Bible, The Bible to me is the living word of Christ and Its explained in the long thread somewhere.

Anyhow,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-35308743

All countries are now Ebola free so Great and Caring God has saved us all from Ebola. Praise God!

And praise him for creating it and the latest outbreak of it, without which we wouldn't have all been forced to realise how wonderful and just his love is. Praise God!

Good old God.

Unfortunately there is no reasoning with those who adopt such blind faith:

A terrible storm came into a town and local officials sent out an emergency warning that the riverbanks would soon overflow and flood the nearby homes. They ordered everyone in the town to evacuate immediately.

A faithful Christian man heard the warning and decided to stay, saying to himself, “I will trust God and if I am in danger, then God will send a divine miracle to save me.”

The neighbours came by his house and said to him, “We’re leaving and there is room for you in our car, please come with us!” But the man declined. “I have faith that God will save me.”

As the man stood on his porch watching the water rise up the steps, a man in a canoe paddled by and called to him, “Hurry and come into my canoe, the waters are rising quickly!” But the man again said, “No thanks, God will save me.”

The floodwaters rose higher pouring water into his living room and the man had to retreat to the second floor. A police motorboat came by and saw him at the window. “We will come up and rescue you!” they shouted. But the man refused, waving them off saying, “Use your time to save someone else! I have faith that God will save me!”

The flood waters rose higher and higher and the man had to climb up to his rooftop.

A helicopter spotted him and dropped a rope ladder. A rescue officer came down the ladder and pleaded with the man, "Grab my hand and I will pull you up!" But the man STILL refused, folding his arms tightly to his body. “No thank you! God will save me!”

Shortly after, the house broke up and the floodwaters swept the man away and he drowned.

When in Heaven, the man stood before God and asked, “I put all of my faith in You. Why didn’t You come and save me?”

And God said, “Son, I sent you a warning. I sent you a car. I sent you a canoe. I sent you a motorboat. I sent you a helicopter. What more were you looking for?”