Ebola - God cured me!

this isn't the church I attend but it good a factual , I like the way healing is explained by Nicky Gumbel speaks about healing . He expresses views similar, this isn't about just one church , Church is where Christians get their teaching from so please expect us to quote people who we have heard who can better explain God healing

But I asked very specific questions, can you either answer yourself or give me a timestamp in the video for the point at which they address them, I don't have time to watch a 45 minute advertising video for the alpha course. Can you at least try to answer for yourself? I'm sure it'll take you much less than 45 minutes.

Edited by flamingjimmy

But I asked very specific questions, can you either answer yourself or give me a timestamp in the video for the point at which they address them, I don't have time to watch a 45 minute advertising video for the alpha course. Can you at least try to answer for yourself? I'm sure it'll take you much less than 45 minutes.

Well that's your choice ! It's there if you wish to and it addresses your questions learning comes by listening and to gain understanding the reason i quoted this was because the guy does it far more eloquently than I do

Edited by teeny

God simply does not cure people. Not a shred of evidence for it, not one iota. People not being to explain how something does or does not happen, simply does not mean 'Goddidit'.

Even if a God did do it, why not Zeus? Or Apollo? Or maybe Poseidon was having a generous day.

What do people who don't subscribe to your God make of it when one of them unexpectedly gets better?

[

Even if a God did do it, why not Zeus? Or Apollo? Or maybe Poseidon was having a generous day.

Because they have no power they are man made Gods !

---------- Post added 07-05-2015 at 08:33 ----------

God simply does not cure people. Not a shred of evidence for it, not one iota. People not being to explain how something does or does not happen, simply does not mean 'Goddidit'.

There are many who would dispute that . There are many parables in the bible which subscribe to God healing them , Many times in Africa when we have no medicine , people who are very ill with killer diseases survive! in rural areas with very little help medically , we have seen meningitis healed , Malaria healed , We have seen babies survive being born with difficult circumstances who wouldn't normally survive, so you see God is powerful , loving and healing his people

There are many who would dispute that . There are many parables in the bible which subscribe to God healing them , Many times in Africa when we have no medicine , people who are very ill with killer diseases survive! in rural areas with very little help medically , we have seen meningitis healed , Malaria healed , We have seen babies survive being born with difficult circumstances who wouldn't normally survive, so you see God is powerful , loving and healing his people

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs094/en/

'In 2013, malaria caused an estimated 584 000 deaths (with an uncertainty range of 367 000 to 755 000), mostly among African children.'

Your god needs to up the healing pace.

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs094/en/

'In 2013, malaria caused an estimated 584 000 deaths (with an uncertainty range of 367 000 to 755 000), mostly among African children.'

Your god needs to up the healing pace.

Its true malaria is a major killer but we have seen healing of many whom we felt would die in the rural areas of Zimbabwe , We do not question Gods will as its him we serve and its him who will take his people onto a new life with him .

Why does god never heal amputees?

It seems a bit suspicious that he only ever heals people who might have gotten better by themselves.

Put simply God is not healing people physically at this time, the evidence for this is obvious .

God is healing people spiritually helping them come to an accurate knowledge of his purpose for the earth and humans .

If you read through the bible book of Matthew chapter 24 it describes what life would be like at the time of the end and in verse 14 it points to a work that would be going on during this time .

The kingdom is Gods goverment through which he will correct matters on the earth this is the whole theme of the Bible .

Put simply God is not healing people physically at this time, the evidence for this is obvious .

God is healing people spiritually helping them come to an accurate knowledge of his purpose for the earth and humans .

If you read through the bible book of Matthew chapter 24 it describes what life would be like at the time of the end and in verse 14 it points to a work that would be going on during this time .

The kingdom is Gods goverment through which he will correct matters on the earth this is the whole theme of the Bible .

That's strange, because Teeny claims that her god is healing people of disease.

So which god is it?

---------- Post added 07-05-2015 at 10:56 ----------

Its true malaria is a major killer but we have seen healing of many whom we felt would die in the rural areas of Zimbabwe , We do not question Gods will as its him we serve and its him who will take his people onto a new life with him .

So does your god choose not to heal the others?

Well that's your choice ! It's there if you wish to and it addresses your questions learning comes by listening and to gain understanding the reason i quoted this was because the guy does it far more eloquently than I do

But I'm asking you, this is a forum for discussion, if I wanted to watch an Alpha course video I'd go on their website. I don't need a particularly eloquent answer, just one that's not gonna take 45 minutes. If I were a cynical man I'd say you were dodging the question.

---------- Post added 07-05-2015 at 12:39 ----------

Oh I forgot you're a JW! You think this is the end times right now! It would be cute if it wasn't so sad that you belong to a sinister cult. Do you shun any of your family members?

You guys have been falsely predicting the end of the world and saying it's happening right now for over a hundred years, so forgive me if I don't take you seriously on that one.

Edited by flamingjimmy